Chapter 27

Harry's POV

Gabe's interview went well and after it was over him and I went out for lunch. "Where do you want to go next?" I asked him.

"I don't know." he said.

"Do you need to go shopping for anything?" I asked him.

"Not really."

"Is there anything you want to shop for?"

"We could go get some clothes." Gabe suggested.

"Sure." I said smiling and baying the paying the bill.

We got in the car and I drove to the mall. We got just random clothes that Gabe liked until it was time to head home for dinner.

"Hey sweetheart." Bella said when I walked in the kitchen.

"Hey." I replied.

"What are you doing with Colin tomorrow?" she asked.

"I'm not sure, I'm going to go talk to him." I told her.

I walked upstairs and into Colin's room and sat down on his bed where he was playing on his iPad.

"Hey bud."

"Hi dad."

"What do you want to do tomorrow?" I asked him.

"Umm, can we go out and eat breakfast and then can we go to the park?" he asked me.

"We sure can, let's go eat dinner and then we'll get ready for bed so we can go to the park in the morning."

We walked downstairs together, ate, then everyone went to bed since we were all tired.

Colin's POV

The next morning dad came and woke me up and helped me get dressed and then we went down the stairs to the car and drove to a breakfast store.

When we got there dad helped me out of my car seat and lead me inside. "What do you want to eat?" dad asked me after a lady sat me and him down at a table.

"I want pancakes." I said.

"Okay." he said and ordered them for me.

Once the lady left the table I looked down at the paper and crayons I found on the table.

"Dad?" I asked quietly not looking at him.

"Yeah bud?" he said.

"Why do you have to go?" I asked and looked at him.

Something in his eyes didn't look the like they do most of the time bye he said, "Well my job makes me."

"Oh, can't you just say no?" I asked him.

"I'm sorry buddy I can't, I tried but I have to go."

"Will you go away again?"

"I promise you that I will never leave again after this time."

"Okay." I said as our food came.

Dad cut up my pancakes for me and put some syrup on them. After breakfast was done dad took me to a small park and we played all day.

"Colin, do you want to get some ice cream before we go home?" dad asked me.

"Yes please." I said.

He took my hand and we walked over across the road from the park to a little ice cream store.

"What flavor?" dad asked me.

"Vanilla." I answered him.

We got ice cream and then we had to go home for dinner. I went to the kitchen to see mum, and dad went to find Chloe.

Harry's POV

I went up to Chloe's room but I didn't see her in there, "Chloe?" I called.

"In here." I heard her reply from her closet.

I walked in to her closet and found her in the back in a small sort of tent with white Christmas lights around it and pillows on the inside and she was looking at her iPad.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"Reading." she replied.

"You can read?" I asked shocked, she just turned five and hasn't even gone to school yet.

"Yes." she said.

"Who taught you to read?" I asked her.

"I taught myself." she said.

"Can you read me something?" I asked her.

"Sure." she said and started reading out of her book, and I was amazed, she was reading perfectly and the book she was ready had be a least a first grade book.

When she was done reading I said, "Chloe, that was amazing, no one ever taught you?"

"No why?" she asked.

"Most people don't learn to read until they go to school, and people hardly ever teach themselves to read."

"What does that mean?" she asked.

"That means that you did something extraordinary." I told her.

"Is tomorrow my day?" she asked me.

"Yes it is, what would you like to do?"

"Can we go to a book store and buy better books?"

"Sure." I told her.

She stood up and we started to leave her closet but I stopped, "What's wrong?" Chloe asked me.

I turned around and looked at the tent, "Who made that?" I asked her.

"Gabe and I did." she said and we went downstairs.

I carried her downstairs and sat her down at the table and we all ate dinner then have the kids a bath and put the little ones to bed.

Bella and I went to our room and she laid down next to me and I was still thinking about how Chloe can read, "What's wrong?"

"Chloe..." I said.

"What about Chloe?" she asked worried.

"She can read." I said.

"Harry, she can't read, she just turned five and she's never been to school." Bella said.

"I know, but she can read. When Colin and I got home I came to find her and she was in her closet in this little reading nook type thing that Gabe built her and she read out loud for me. Bella, she can read, and she's an amazing reader."

"We have an extraordinary little girl." Bella said.

"Yes we do." I told her.

A/N

Sorry it's so short, but I have a plan for the story and in order for it to work the next couple chapters might have to be a little shorter than normal. Big shoutout to Lizzie for voting on every chapter!!! Thanks to everyone else that votes. Bye!!!!