Chapter 8

*Bella's POV*

Harry woke me right before we had to land, once we landed we left the plane and got our luggage. Harry and I waited for our cab with beanies and sunglasses on. The paps didn't know we on vacation in Paris and we wanted to keep it that way.

Our cab took us to our hotel. Harry and I checked in and went up to our room. The room had an amazing balcony with a great view of The Eiffel Tower.

I was standing on the balcony when Harry came and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I love you so much, Harry." I told him.

"I love you too, Bella." He said.

"It's beautiful here." I said.

He looked at me and said, "It really is. Let's go."

He took my hand and led me back into the hotel room. He grabbed a few things and we put on our beanies and sun glasses and left.

The rest of the trip Harry and I spent just being tourist, not having to worry about anything. It was perfect. Well until the end of the trip, it was still good, we were both just a little worried.

I just finished a shower and I had on some Nike shorts and a tank top I was staring at the mirror in the bathroom.

Harry came in and said, "Bella? What are you doing?"

I looked at him and said, "Harry, look at my stomach."

*Harry's POV*

I walked into the bathroom to find Bella staring at herself in the mirror, "Bella? What are you doing I asked her?"

She looked at me and said, "Harry, look at my stomach."

I looked and sure enough there was a small baby bump there. "Bella," I said picking here up and spinning her around, "This is amazing, we can see our baby."

"Harry put me down." she said laughing. I gently sat her down on the sink counter and said, "Bella what's wrong, aren't you happy?"

"Yes of course I'm happy. It's just that our trip is ending and now we're going to go home and have to do an interview to confirm the pregnancy then you'll have to leave."

"Bella I'm sorry." I said not knowing what else to say.

"It's okay," she said, "I know it's not your fault it's just I'm going to miss you. And promise me that you'll be here when the baby's born."

"Promise." I told her.

She held up her pinky finger, "Pinky promise?" she said.

"Pinky promise." I said hooking my pinking with her's.

"You know I need to call management." I told her sadly.

"Okay." she said and kissed me.

I helped her off the counter and walked into the living room of the hotel suite we've been staying in the past two months.

I picked up my phone and called management. I told them about Bella and just like I thought they want us to do an interview as soon as we get back tomorrow.

"When's the interview?" Bella asked coming into the room.

"Tomorrow." I told her.

The next morning I hear a bunch of girls screaming so I went to the window and saw tons of teenage girls with posters and things with my name on them.

"Harry," I heard Bella say from the bed, "what's wrong?"

"The fans somehow found out where we are." I said slightly upset.