Chapter 18

Bella's POV

A few days after Annie got better I woke up and took a shower putting on a cute outfit and waking Harry so he could get ready because we were going to Niall's to help plan for the wedding.

We ate breakfast with Annie an grabbed her diaper bag heading over to Niall and Julia's. While we were in the car I looked at Annie and saw that she was asleep so I said to Harry, "What do you think about getting Annie a puppy or a kitten?"

"I vote cat!" he yelled and I shushed him so he wouldn't wake Annie, "Sorry, I think it's a great idea love, we'll talk to her later and maybe take her to a shelter to pick one out."

I nodded as we pulled up to Niall's house that they just bought. Harry got Annie and I carried her diaper bag and we knocked on the door.

Julia answered and opened the door for us. We both gave her a hug then she said, "Now where's my adorable goddaughter?"

I laughed and handed her to Julia. We spent the rest of the day helping plan the final details of the wedding, which was in a little over a week. I was the maid of honor, Harry was was the best man, and Annie the flower girl.

We had everything planned and were just waiting for the big day. On the way home we stopped at the animal shelter and Harry said to Annie, "Baby girl, we're gonna get a puppy or a kitten."

"Kitty!" Annie yelled.

Harry picked her up and carried her into the shelter. "How can I help you?" a teenage guy asked when we went up to the front desk.

"We want to adopt a kitten." Harry told the kid.

"Okay, follow me." he said opening a door and walked down a hall that led us into a room with a bunch of cage things with cats in them.

Harry sat Annie down and said, "Annie go pick out a kitty."

"Otay daddy." she said looking at the kittens with the worker.

Harry came and put his arm around my waste and said, "Bella I love you."

"I love you too Harry." I said.

"Daddy! Mommy! Look!" Annie yelled pointing at a cute orange kitten.

"Do you want this kitty?" Harry asked her.

"Yes pwease." she said with a huge smile.

"What do you want to name your kitty?" the worker asked getting him out.

"Simba!" she said.

We took Annie and Simba home and put Annie down for bed. "Want Simba." Annie said before lying down.

Harry handed her Simba and he curled up next to her. We stood there and watched her sleep, "Bella do you want more kids?"

"I really do." I told him with a smile.

"When?" he asked.

"Whenever we're both ready." I said.

"Are you ready?"

"I am." I said.

"Me too." he said.

"You ready to try for more kids?" he asked excited.

"Yeah, I am." I replied with a huge smile crossing my face.

He kissed me and carried me into our bedroom.

------------------------------------

Niall and Julia's wedding went great and right now they are on a short honeymoon.