Chapter 45

This is the final chapter of I Ran Into Harry Styles!! Thanks to all my readers and everyone who voted and comments!! This is a long chapter, and it changes POVs a lot, but I wanted to end the story by telling how all the characters feel. I'm still not sure if I'm going to make a sequel or not but if I do, I'll put an authors note. It will be a while if I do a sequel though because I want to edit this book first. Thanks to everyone!!

*four months later*

Harry's POV

I woke up and realized that today was finally day, the day that Harper was going to come home. It's been along road since she was born. There was one night I'll never forget, I really thought I was going to loose my baby girl.

*flashback*

Bella and I had just spent all day at the hospital with Harper and we were on our way down the hall to the elevator when a nurse came running down the hall, calling for us to stop.

"Harper..." she breathed and Bella and I took off running.

We got to the window of the NICU just in time to hear an alarm flailing and nurses and doctors running around our daughter.

Bella and I had to watch, helplessly, as as the doctors hooked Harper up on the ventilator, in other words, as cruel as it sounds, I had to watch while a tube was shoved down my daughter's throat.

Bella and I stood, tears in our eyes, as the doctors and nurses ran around, red faced, panic in their eyes. They had finally started to slow down once Harper's breathing had reached a stable point and Bella and I were called into Harper's main doctor, Dr Green, to explain what had just happened.

"As you know, today we took Harper off the vent and put her on the cannula, to which she didn't respond well. I now see that after having her on the vent for so long she still cannot handle breathing by her self."

"So what are we going to do about this?" I asked Dr Green.

"Everyday we will start to take her off the vent for a small amount of time and then put her back on the vent to strengthen her lungs." Dr Green told us.

"How serious was this?" Bella asked.

"Quite serious, if we hadn't figured out why she wasn't breathing then she would've died."

This statement angered me more than words can explain.

"Are you saying that if it weren't for your brains my daughter would be dead?" The doctor was silent but I knew what he was thinking.

"IT'S YOUR DAMN FAULT THAT MY DAUGHTER ALMOST DIED! DON'T ACT LIKE I SHOULD BE GRATEFUL FOR YOUR INTELLIGENCE!" I roared.

"Harry!" Bella said, the fear prominent in her voice. I sat back down and Bella asked, "Can we see her?"

"I recommend that you would not, let her adjust to the vent again." Dr Green said and left.

Bella stood and took my hand, pulling her with her. She led me down the hall to the elevator as if I were a child.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"You did nothing wrong, that doctor deserved everything you said, he's been an ass ever since Harper was born."

"Yeah, but I'm still sorry."

"Why?" she asked me.

"I scared you." I said disappointed with me self.