Moving In

I managed to convince Mamie to let us stay until Nasreen's wedding although Mahmud thought it was not necessary to stay that long since we have grown passed the tolerance stage.

Luckily Mamie agreed but still ordered that the house be arranged and cleaned and also more stuff had to be bought in order to furnish the gigantic house we were to move to.

The thing I was most excited about was the excess space as I get to have my very own vegetable and herb garden just like Ammi has back in Abuja and the balcony from which one can see the flowing river close to the house, everything was made perfect I tell you, but I will sure need a minimum of 3 helps around the house.

I can't believe I am thinking of moving in with Mahmud, a year ago I would sit down thinking of a million ways I could take off his head...now I can't seem to take my mind off him. Although I am starting to think I am rushing into this relationship and I think its best I take things very slow but sometimes I can't help it.

"What do you think" i felt someone tap me from behind it was then I remember we were going through some magazines to help Nasreen pick some jewelry sets to match her outfits.

"Oh noo! I don't think that would work" I voiced out my honest opinion.

"Well please pay more attention...no one can look better than me so I can't have you being in two places at once" she said,

"Hahahha! Yaya will be home soon" Amani chirped.

"What has he got to do with anything?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"I'm sure he cannot wait to close from work too" Nasreen teased, "have you noticed that yaya doesn't stay in the office past 5:00pm... And he keeps making up excuses like coming home for lunch break just to see you" she added.

"You are really lucky Minal" Amani chirped looking absent minded,

"Don't worry! I am sure Ya Fu'ad thinks you are pretty too" I teased.

"Wh...who said anything about Ya Fu'ad" she stammered trying to hide her blush.

"Oh My God! Are you blushing?" Nasreen joined and we both laughed.

"I think I am done here" she kept the magazine on the side and stood up to leave,

As soon as she opened the door He was standing right outside, I felt my belly Summersault...I wonder why I get that feeling when ever our eyes meet.

"Oh you are welcome, its actually a good thing you are here... Minal cannot shut up about how good looking and charming you are and how she is crazy about you" Amani said sticking her tongue out at me.

"Really... Are you serious" he began to get all excited.

"You can ask her" she said leaving the room.

"Ehmm, I also have to go check on something" Nasreen followed behind her.

"Hey" he said sitting down on the coffee table opposite my bed.

"Hi" was the only thing I could say considering the embarrassment Amani just put me through.

"You could come work at the office you know...that way you wouldn't miss me so much" he said rolling up his sleeves.

"Who told you that...I am always busy here I can't really be missing you" I said trying not to blush

"Wow so you don't even miss me" he said trying to play his victim card.

"I didn't say that" I replied

"Oh so you do miss me" he smiled moving closer to where I was seated.