Dare #2 : TOO MUCH PRESSURE

((should probably mention that they're in highschool right now before we get started))

tweek: *is running around* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

butters: *is chasing after tweek* *is waving his arms around frantically* t- tweek!!! ca- calm down!!!

tommy: congratulations to @its_fun_to_cosplay for causing tweek's first panic attack *is snickering*

allen: *stares silently at butters and tweek*

craig: come on babe, it's not that bad

kyle: wait, what's today's dare?

clyde: *snickers* craig and tweek have to make out for two minutes

kevin: *elbows clyde with a grin* along with butters and kenny

tweek: THAT'S TOO MUCH PRESSURE MAN!!!!

cartman: for fucks sake, what the fucking big deal?

tweek: WHAT- WHAT IF ONE OF CRAIG'S FANGIRLS SEES ME AND BEATS THE CRAP OUT OF ME!?!?! I- I CAN'T HIT A GIRL!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH- *continues to scream*

stan: tucker, you're dating a lunatic

craig: *glares at stan* you say that as if you haven't been dating one

kenny: maybe he'll come down if we go first! *grabs butters who ran pass him trying to catch tweek*

butters: wha-

((kenny tugs butters into his arms before connecting his lips with butters' soft ones and wrapping his arms around the smaller teen))

douglas: DUDE!!! SICK!!!

jimmy: wohooo!! g- go kenny!!!

((2 minutes filled with their friends screaming has past))

butters: *pushes kenny away* *crouch down and covers mouth* *eyes wide and face red*

kenny: *chuckle* sorry leo, hope you liked it!

craig: *turns to tweek* see? if butters can do it so can you

henry: was that meant to be offending

tweek: gghhhhhkk-!!! fine!!! b- but lets make it quick!!

craig: *smiles* you got it hunny

((craig wraps his arms around tweek and pulls him against himself before sealing the blonde's lips with a kiss))

cartman: aawwwww~ to be gay and in love

kevin: what the fuck does that mean?

((two minutes has pass))

tweek: *pulls away with a red face*

craig: *kisses tweek's head* sorry hunny

clyde: alright everyone!!! what else do you have for us? *grins*