Chapter XXV

a/n republishing it because some couldn't read it yesterday
what's wrong with wattpad lately? lol

"Why are you packing your things? Are you going back to Japan?" Jisoo asked Mina who's currently busy putting her things in the luggage.

"No, I'm not going back there. I'm just transferring to an apartment." Mina looked to Jisoo an smiled.

"You don't have to. You're very much welcome here and my parents love you." Jisoo said.

"I know but I don't want to be a burden or what. Why? You're going to miss me?" Mina wiggled her brows.

"You wish." Jisoo laughed.

"Don't worry, I'll visit here everyday and take you to countless dates." Mina tried to wink but failed causing Jisoo to laugh.

"Jisoooo! Come down. You have a visitor." Her mother shouted.

"Who would that be?" Jisoo asked. And she went down to see who it was.

"Jennie?" Jisoo said in interrogative voice. The younger look up to her and smiled nervously.

Jennie stood up and greeted Jisoo. "Uh, hi." She said.

"What are you doing here?" Jisoo said.

"Will it be okay if we go out? I mean, hang out? Like catching up or whatever." Jennie said controlling herself not to stutter.

"Sorry but I'm going to accompany Mina today. I'm gonna help her in moving to her apartment." Jisoo said.

Ever since that incident, where Jisoo was drowned and she was saved by Jennie. The anger inside her subsided but the pain is still there.

"I guess I came at the wrong time?" Jennie slightly scratching her head.

"Some other time will do." Jisoo smiled.

"Okay, I gotta go now. Take this, I made it before I went here. Hope you'll like it." Jennie said and made her way out.

"Take care." Jisoo said and waved unto her.

Jisoo looked what Jennie gave to her. It was an origami flower. And there was a note.

This may not be an organic flower or the typical one but this will not wither or die like my love for you.

-Jen

"So, Jennie was you visitor?" Mina asked making Jisoo startled from her sudden appearance.

"I never thought that girl is so cheesy with her words." Mina continued. She took a peak from the note.

"It's okay for you if Jennie is giving my daughter paper flower and note?" Jisoo's mother dove into their conversation.

"It's okay for me aunt. I don't have the rights to feel jealous or to be possessive. Jisoo's not mine and we're not even in a relationship yet." Jisoo said sincerely.

"But I'll do everything just to give her the happiness she deserves." She said while looking to Jisoo.

When I said I'll do everything, I mean it. Even it will cause me too much pain in the future.

"Yah! Why do you have to be such a sweet talker? You're making the butterflies in my stomach go wild." Jisoo joked.

"Aish. Stop flirting infront of me." Jisoo's mother said pretending like she's annoyed.

-

Jennie let out a sigh of relief when she got out from Jisoo's house. Atleast, Jisoo's not acting cold towards her now.

She went to her car and drove her way to her condo unit. After she parked her car, she went to the nearby convenience store to buy milk-flavoured ice cream, her comfort food.

She entered her passcode and went inside. She was surprised to see who's sitting on her couch. Irritation is building up inside her.

"Suprise!" The girl said and smirked devilishly.

-

not really statisfied with this chapter lol
sorry
dm me or comment down if you want to know more about your author