Chapter 9: In Heat

Jimin was crying. He was so needy, and he clutched at the furs, groaning as another wave of his heat hit him. His legs were coated in slick and pooled underneath him. He was delirious as dominating alpha pheromones surrounded him.

He wished Jin were here. He wished he hadn't been taken away while stunned by an alpha voice. But god, the thought of being dominated like that turned him on at the moment and he hated it. Why would he like that? It sickened him. He continued moving restlessly on the furs and he groaned when he smelled the alpha who had taken Jin. He wanted to drown in the scent left.

It was intoxicating. He breathed it in, moaning at the scent. He wanted more. He wanted an alpha with him so he could bury his nose in the smell. His cock was hard and he rolled onto his stomach to rut into the furs. It was nowhere near enough and he tried pushing his fingers into his entrance.

He only cried harder in frustration at the unsatisfying feeling. He wanted an alpha's knot. He needed it so badly.

Jimin was going to lose his mind at this rate. Even now, he couldn't think clearly and if he could walk, he'd go and find an alpha to breed him. His legs shook as yet another wave slammed into him and he gasped at the feeling. His body was on fire and he was so aroused.

"Y-Yoongi...!" He moaned as he brought himself to an unsatisfying orgasm.

He could hear so many alphas around him, he could smell them, so why was he down here alone? He should be getting bred! The omega sobbed, his hormones kicking into overdrive. He was going crazy.

"Alpha..." Jimin moaned. At this rate, it didn't matter which alpha, he just wanted a knot. If he was still with Namjoon's pack he would've been bred already. He thought about how it would feel to have Yoongi's cock inside him and he groaned as he fucked himself on his own fingers. It was nowhere near enough. He also remembered Hoseok's cock. He remembered the last time Hoseok helped him through his heat, how he was unable to even walk for days. He keened at the memory. He never got a knot with Jungkook, but luckily Namjoon had taken over and knotted him when Jungkook was unsuccessful. This heat would be his fifth heat, and was supposed to be his second time with Yoongi.

Despite his mind clouding over with nothing but breeding and mating, his mind drifted to Taehyung. He wanted to be close to Taehyung right now, to be with his best friend. He was sure that if Taehyung had been born an alpha, he would've been his mate.

He loved him, and he loved Yoongi, and the rest of Namjoon's pack. Being apart from them was one of the most painful things he's ever experienced and he sobbed at the thought. He could hear the alphas fighting over him above, could smell blood and death. It made his sensitive senses and feelings seem like too much. He sobbed, feeling too overwhelmed.

A loud thump broke him out of his thoughts and he jerked up, looking in the direction of the sound. His hair was a mess and his body was covered in a sheen of sweat.

He could smell the alphas much clearer and he moaned, more slick gushing from his hole and dripping down his legs as he attempted to crawl closer. "A-alpha..." He whimpered urgently.

"What about the others?" One voice whispered.

"I've beat more than six alphas out there, I'd say that I definitely deserve the right to breed him." The other growled. They turned to Jimin, staring hungrily. Jimin's heart pounded in his chest, but lust won over rational thought.

"P-please..." He begged, turning and presenting, wanting desperately to be filled.

The alphas growled at the submissive display, stalking closer to him.

"Such a pretty omega. Such a little slut for our cocks." One of the alphas sneered. The other came up and tilted Jimin's chin up. The nice, cool touch of an alpha on his heated skin made him shiver in anticipation.