Chapter 63: Falling deeper in love

Hoseok wondered if he was imagining it. He had marked Jungkook, an alpha. Of course there would be side effects, wouldn't there?

"God, fuck. Just put your fucking dick in me." Jungkook breathed. His upper body was pressed to the ground with his ass raised up, presenting himself for Hoseok. Hoseok found it strange that he'd present in the first place. He couldn't think much of it anyway, not when Jungkook reached back and held himself open. His hole was gaping and Hoseok's cum was sliding down his leg. Hoseok growled and mounted Jungkook, guiding himself inside the younger alpha.

"Fuck. You're so pretty getting fucked, Kook. So pretty with my cock inside you." Hoseok mumbled as he grabbed Jungkook's hips for leverage and began smooth, even thrusts.

"Hng-!" Jungkook choked as he was once again filled. His ass felt raw and abused, but the delicious burn and slide of Hoseok's cock made his gut pool with arousal. He pushed himself back, spearing himself on every forward thrust. He wanted it all, he wanted Hoseok to fill him up, to have the older alpha writhing and worshipping his every move. "Harder!" He panted and braced himself once Hoseok's nails dug into his hips.

Small whines and groans escaped Jungkook's mouth as Hoseok complied and snapped his hips inside Jungkook harder and faster. Hoseok leaned forward and mouthed at the back of Jungkook's neck, inhaling the scent of the younger and reveling in the mating mark he had placed there. Jungkook was his.

Possessiveness swept through him, something that he was only familiar of having with an omega. He pinned Jungkook down by placing his hand between his shoulder blades as he straightened. He watched as his cock disappeared inside Jungkook. The younger was so open and pliant, wet squelches filled their ears from Hoseok's earlier releases inside him and his body was beautifully littered with marks that Hoseok had placed there. Every time Hoseok buried his cock deep inside, cum would gush out and dirty the two further. It was disgusting, and Hoseok loved it.

"Oh god I-I'm gonna cum-" Jungkook mumbled shakily. His eyelids fluttered shut as Hoseok reached underneath him and grabbed hold of his growing knot. He eagerly bounced himself back on Hoseok's cock, anticipating the feeling of being filled with hot cum once more. "Fuck me H-Hobi!" He shrieked when a sharp slap hit his ass.

"Fuck, you're so good for me. So hot..." Hoseok growled as he gave another slap, growling in satisfaction at watching the younger's ass redden. "Gonna fill you up again, Kook."

Jungkook's mouth dropped open with a sharp cry as Hoseok slammed inside, his knot expanding and locking them together. Luckily, he was open enough so that it was hardly painful. He could feel hot liquid spill inside him and his entire body shook in ecstasy. His hips bucked forward on instinct as he came beneath himself, Hoseok's hand still holding and squeezing his knot and sending jolts of pleasure coursing through him.

Hoseok milked him of cum, all while rocking his hips and grinding into him. It was overwhelming, the way Hoseok extended their orgasms until they were oversensitive and whimpering.

Jungkook collapsed forward, Hoseok laying himself down on top of him carefully. They were once again connected. Jungkook hazily tried to remember the amount of times Hoseok had fucked him in the span of three days. Surely his rut must be nearly over, right? After all, Jungkook was still an alpha. Omegas could undoubtedly handle an alpha's rut, but another alpha? Hell no. Jungkook's ass was already beginning to feel sore. He had let Hoseok use his mouth numerous times, and his sex drive was beginning to amaze him. He was beginning to feel impressed at Jin, Taehyung and Jimin for helping them every time they went into rut. When you're in rut, you don't think about how many times you want to fuck, it just happens and all logical thought seems to fall away.

"....I think... I think maybe one more before it's over." Hoseok mumbled into the nape of his neck, causing Jungkook to shiver at the older alpha's hot breath ghosting his skin. "I can feel it, my rut's pretty much over."