Chapter 37: With you too

Jin was in pain. He was pretty sure his leg was sprained. Taehyung had landed on top of him, and he was a little relieved that he had at least broken the others fall. Yoongi scooped Taehyung into his arms and Jimin was carefully trying to inspect his leg for injuries.

Jin looked up in horror as Namjoon gave a swift punch to Hoseok's jaw. Hoseok did nothing to defend himself, and landed on the ground. Namjoon didn't stop there, he angrily kicked Hoseok's side, sending him tumbling to the ground before he could even fully push himself upright.

"Alpha, he's still healing!" Jimin cried as they watched Namjoon kick him once more in the gut.

Once Hoseok was down, Namjoon turned his attention to Jungkook, who yelped when Namjoon took a hold of his hair. "How dare you- You two are supposed to be alphas!" He roared, tossing him to the ground and kicking him in the side. Jungkook curled into himself, his eyes clenched shut. It was obvious he was terrified of angering the pack alpha this much.

"STOP!" Taehyung screamed loudly.

Namjoon looked at Taehyung, who was crying uncontrollably and trying to crawl toward Hoseok and away from Yoongi's lap.

"N-no more... No more fighting...!" He sobbed. He came to Hoseok's side and laid himself over the alpha's chest, crying harder.

Namjoon was breathing heavily. He had gone in a fit of rage after seeing Jin injured. He gave one last glare to Jungkook, then walked over and scooped Jin into his arms. "You three need to fucking figure something out right now. I'm going to take care of Jin, and I expect all of you to have come up with a decision, and for all of you to be here." He glared at Hoseok for a moment, before turning and walking away.

Jimin was trying to hug Taehyung to comfort him, but then Yoongi was urging him to stand up and come with him. "Jin probably needs to be looked at. He fell pretty hard." Yoongi tried reasoning.
Reluctantly, Jimin turned to leave with Yoongi, glancing back at the three who weren't speaking or even looking at each other. He was really worried for Taehyung.

Hoseok was laying on the ground, pain shooting up his side and face. Taehyung was crying, burying his face into his chest, and he raised a hand to gently stroke the omega's hair.
"Please... No more fighting...." Taehyung sobbed against his chest. "I'm sorry. I d-didn't mean to hurt you two like this..."

Jungkook was sitting upright, finally having the courage to move after Namjoon had left. He was ashamed, his pride torn to shreds because of how much he was trembling from fear. Of all things, he didn't expect Namjoon to go off on them like that. But if he was scared as an alpha, someone who wasn't affected by the scent of an alpha's anger, he could only imagine how Taehyung must feel. He stared at Taehyung as he cried painfully, his entire body racking with deep sobs.

Hoseok was still, but was gently running his fingers through his hair, trying to soothe him. "...I d-did this by not choosing one of you. Hobi's b-been with me since the beginning, he protected me and saved me... And I thought we w-were going to be together at first." Taehyung's voice was light and trembling, and both alphas didn't dare interrupt. "B-but every time I tried to deepen our relationship, you didn't do anything. S-so I thought maybe... maybe you still considered me a pup..."

Jungkook made his way over, situating himself behind Taehyung and hugging him tightly. He was facing away from Hoseok because he couldn't look the other alpha in the eyes and listen to their story.

"Hobi, I love that you pay attention to small details. You know everything about me, and you treat me so gently that sometimes I feel like I don't deserve it. I probably don't deserve it because I love both of you, equally, and you deserve someone that l-loves you entirely, that will pay attention to only just you... Both of you deserve that." Taehyung fell silent, and he hung his head. Maybe it was best he let both of them go, because no matter who he chose, there would still be pain.