chapter 80: I Want What You Have, Too

Hello again everyone! I think my writer's block is finally over ;; I'm so happy. I want to start making more fanart as well~~

Thank you for all your kind comments last chapter, I love you guys!!

Taehyung was still in tears. He sobbed and didn't bother to answer their questions.

"What happened Tae!?"

"Are you hurt!?"

"Where's Jin and Jimin!?"

He hiccupped and tried uselessly to wipe away his tears. His heart hurt. Not only had he been rejected by Jungkook, but it was his fault that Jin and Jimin were lost. He sobbed, the awful sound waking the pups. They began to fuss and the alphas sighed.

Namjoon could sense it. Jin wasn't in danger, and he wasn't scared... But he was far.

"I'm going to see what's happening." Yoongi mumbled and strode over to the entrance of the den. He cursed when he saw how heavily it was raining. He couldn't even follow Jungkook, the rain having washed his scent away.

Hoseok slowly pulled Taehyung's hands away from his face and wiped his tears. He leaned forward and kissed his lips over and over, until Taehyung's sobs quietened.

"Tae, baby, what happened? Where's Jin and Jimin?" He asked softly.

Taehyung sniffled and reached out to desperately hold the alpha's hand. "I-it's my fault... I distracted Jungkookie and... And... He lost Jin and Jimin... I'm sorry!" Taehyung burst into tears again, hanging his head low with guilt.

"I'm going to look for them." Yoongi immediately said before shifting and all but sprinting out of the den before anyone could stop him.

The pups began to cry, the sound loud and echoing in the den. Taehyung quickly attempted wiping away his tears and ran over to soothe the pups. Hoseok followed him.

"What do you mean it's your fault?" Hoseok had to pry answers from Taehyung at this point, the urgency of the situation dawning on him.

Taehyung's lip wobbled and his eyes filled with fresh tears. "I... I just wanted to be mated too. I want to have a full mating bond with both you and Jungkook... S-so I tried to force my heat... But... Jungkook rejected me!" He cried, even harder than before. "D-don't you want to... With me...? Or do you two only love each other now...?"

Hoseok was crushed. It seemed like they continued to fail as alphas and Taehyung's mates. He gently wiped away Taehyung's tears and pulled him into a kiss.

"I love you. I've always loved you. I'm sorry I don't tell you often enough, but never doubt that, Tae. Jungkook loves you too, and I'm sorry we've failed as your mates. We want a full mating bond with you too." He said seriously as he caressed Taehyung's face. "But you shouldn't force your heat. Forced heats can be just as strong as normal ones. You just had Daehan and Junghwa not too long ago and your body's still healing and adjusting. We're just being patient."

Taehyung sobbed and desperately leaned into the alpha's touch. It made Hoseok realize how neglected Taehyung must feel.

"I should go and look for them too..." Namjoon mumbled. He was doing his best to help soothe the pups, but his mind was on Jin and Jimin. He was pack alpha, and his instincts were roaring at him to find and protect. He could only imagine what Yoongi must feel, since Jimin was pregnant.

"No, you should stay here. Jungkook and Yoongi will find them. The pups now have priority, Namjoon." Hoseok reasoned as he pulled Taehyung into a hug.

Namjoon sighed. He couldn't argue with that. The pups were still crying, and he shouldn't leave Taehyung and Hoseok to deal with five pups by themselves.