Chapter 82: A Heat and a Rut

I'm finally back! Sorry for such a long delay for this update! I also didn't want to update just because this is the second to last chapter ;; I promise everything will be wrapped up in the next chapter and everyone will have a happy ending, especially Jin.

And because this chapter focuses more on Tae with the two alphas, I promise we'll see more alpha x alpha action next chapter uwu

Other than that, I really missed all of you! I missed this story and the characters, and I'm literally going to cry when this story finally ends. ;; The last chapter is supposed to be 8/16, but it may or may not be delayed. Also, there will be a separate fic, sort of like a spin-off? Of an orgy among the pack lol. And that should be up the day after ;;

Phew, after all that, enjoy!
****
Taehyung was confused when Jungkook and Hoseok pulled away. He sniffled and glanced up at the two through tearful eyes.

"I think we did it. Tae? How do you feel?" Hoseok asked, his hand stroking Taehyung's thigh.

If Taehyung were being conpletely honest, he didn't feel any different. He knew he was in preheat, but he didn't feel anything more than a slight change in body temperature. So he wasn't sure how to answer Hoseok's question.

"Um... I'm-" He was about to answer, but he trailed off when he noticed Jungkook.

The alpha looked flushed. He was sweating profusely and he smelled... Strange.

"Jungkookie?" Taehyung asked, pushing himself to sit up. As he got closer, he smelled it. "A-alpha...." He whined, the familiar smell of rut filling his nostrils.

Hoseok sat back on his heels and stared at the two, confused. The way Taehyung was reacting, and Jungkook's pained expression...

His eyes widened in horrific realization. "J-Jungkook... Are you in heat?"

Jungkook felt his stomach flood with a burning need to bend Taehyung over and take him then and there. But they had been trying to make him pregnant with Hoseok's pups. If he came inside and knotted him, there was a good chance Taehyung would get pregnant with his pups once again.

His desire to see the omega round and full with Hoseok's pups kept him from pouncing on Taehyung.

But Hoseok's question made him confused. He was an alpha, why would he go into heat? Wasn't it obvious that they had accidentally sent him into rut? It's been months since his last one, so he was probably due for his rut anyway.

"What are you talking about?" Jungkook asked with a frown, a little insulted at Hoseok's question. Taehyung was whining and licking at a spot in the crook of his neck. "Why would you say I'm in heat!?"

Hoseok was taken aback. The way Taehyung was reacting was not what an omega would do to another omega in heat... The way he was acting was as if he was responding to a...

"You're in rut..." He murmured in shock.

"No shit." Jungkook said, his voice bordering on aggressive.

Hoseok shook his head. "No, you don't understand... To me, you don't smell like you're in rut. To me, you smell like... Like you're producing slick and in heat."

Jungkook didn't look impressed. He reached down and Hoseok heard a short cry from Taehyung as he pushed his fingers into his stretched hole.

"You're smelling Tae's slick! Don't even joke about something like that!" He said angrily, showing Hoseok his fingers coated in the clear liquid.

Hoseok grabbed his wrist and pushed his hand down. "I'm not fucking joking. Why would I joke about something like that!?"

"Please! D-don't fight!" Taehyung sobbed, his voice muffled against Jungkook's neck.