Chapter 52: Exploring one another

Hoseok took Taehyung back, but they were too impatient to wait any longer. "Um... We're- Jungkook and I will be back." Hoseok explained as he began leading the young alpha away.

Namjoon raised a brow, but didn't question them. Hoseok knew that Namjoon knew what was up. He was smart, he probably figured it out a week ago. Taehyung was watching them leave, mouthing "Have fun!"

Jungkook's face went crimson, and he stumbled after Hoseok.

The two walked to a private area, away from the others. Jungkook was chewing on his bottom lip and Hoseok gave him a concerned look. "Hey, are you okay? We can always do this another time." He mumbled, gently placing his hand on the younger's shoulder.

Jungkook shook his head. "No, I want to. I'm nervous, but I'll be okay." He assured. Hoseok stared at him for a few seconds longer, trying to decide whether or not Jungkook actually believed his words or not.

He gently tilted Jungkook's chin up, making the alpha look at him. Jungkook's cheeks were pink, and his eyes were hooded as Hoseok slotted their lips together. He wanted to take it slow, but somewhere in the back of his head, he knew that was highly unlikely. The kiss quickly became frenzied, both fighting for dominance. That had to be the theme of tonight. Dominance. What would it take to get the other to submit? The thought was exhilarating, and had Hoseok biting and pulling Jungkook's bottom lip.

Jungkook groaned, and his hands came up to grab onto Hoseok's arms, holding him still. His heart was pounding wildly in his chest and rang in his ears, making him wonder if Hoseok could hear or feel it.

"Fuck..." Hoseok breathed against his lips after Jungkook shoved his tongue inside the older's mouth. Their tongues tangled, and despite feeling spit coming down his chin, Jungkook deepened the kiss.

Their lips smacked wetly as they continued making out with each other. It was hot. Hoseok will admit that. He was honestly in awe. Kissing Taehyung was hot too, but something about the taboo of kissing Jungkook made his dick twitch and he needed something, anything.

So when he felt Jungkook's hands on him, slowly sliding up to his chest then down to his waist, he moaned into the younger's mouth. He kept one hand in Jungkook's hair, but the other reached down and grabbed a handful of Jungkook's ass.

Jungkook groaned, and kissed Hoseok more forcibly, backing him up to pin him against the nearest tree.

Hoseok fought for control, he lightly bit Jungkook's lip before moving down to his neck.

Jungkook growled, the sound almost aggressive. It was probably just on instinct, an alpha warning him to stay away from such a vulnerable part of his body. Hoseok basked in the trust that Jungkook was giving him, and he hungrily licked a stripe up the side of his neck until he reached his ear. "Fuck, Jungkook... So fucking hot..." He breathed as he sucked on Jungkook's earlobe.

"Ah..." Jungkook moaned, and Hoseok could feel Jungkook digging his nails into his hips.

Jungkook wasn't an omega, he didn't tip his head back in submission, and he didn't make soft whimpers. Hoseok had to tangle his fingers in the younger's hair and yank his head back in order to gain access to more of his neck.

He sucked and nibbled on the skin, trying to pull more sounds from the other.

One of Jungkook's hands left his hip, and took a hold of his dick. Hoseok groaned loudly in surprise, his head falling back and hitting the tree at the sudden onslaught of pleasure. Jungkook took that as his chance and began attacking the older's throat as he squeezed his cock and began stroking him.

Hoseok decided it couldn't hurt to allow Jungkook to take control for a moment. He sometimes let Taehyung lead, letting the omega's hands wander and explore before he grabbed the reigns. But Jungkook was panting against his neck as he sucked marks and bit down on his pulse point. As he did this, he let his thumb swipe over the tip of Hoseok's dick, collecting the precum there and using it to slick his hand so his strokes were smoother.