Chapter 41: All in the past

"Alphaaa~ I'm bored!"

Jimin draped himself over Yoongi as he whined. Taehyung, Hoseok, and Jungkook were obviously busy, and there was no point in trying to get Namjoon to let Jin sit outside. The pack alpha was as protective as ever, and it took a lot of convincing for him to even allow Jimin outside. He sulked. Of all days for the sky to be cloudy and dreary, it had to be today. Just to go along with his mood...

Yoongi sighed. He was walking with Jimin, to appease him and to let him stretch his legs. But Jimin wanted to play, not just walk. "I know, Jimin. You can play with Tae later, okay?" He responded. Their feet were a little dirty as they stepped on the muddy path. Yoongi grimaced. If he had to walk around outside in the mud, he'd rather be in wolf form. Mud on human skin isn't exactly pleasant, at least to him.

But Jimin whined and clung onto him. The omega's arms were wrapped securely around his neck and he was pressed onto his back as the two walked. "By the time Tae's back, it'll be dark and Namjoon's gonna call us back inside!"

"It's kinda nice outside. Why don't you just enjoy it?" Yoongi rolled his eyes. He acted annoyed, but really, he was thinking that Jimin was so adorable. The small omega pouted, jutting his lip out as he tried to gain Yoongi's attention and get him to listen to him.

"I don't want to. Play with me alpha." He mumbled and buried his face into Yoongi's back, between his shoulder blades.

Yoongi suddenly stopped, and Jimin looked up curiously. They hadn't walked too far from the den.

"Aren't you ticklish, Jimin?" Yoongi turned around, a sly grin on his face.

Jimin yelped, as Yoongi reached out to tickle his sides. He turned and ran back towards the den, giggling madly with Yoongi hot on his heels. Yoongi wasn't usually one to play with the omega's, but it was really fun on those rare occasions when he did.

Yoongi chased him back to the den, and was unsurprised to see Namjoon appear from the den to investigate Jimin's sudden gleeful yelps and giggles.

The small omega ran to him, letting Namjoon shield him as Yoongi tried to reach around and tickle him.

"N-Namjoo- Save me!" Jimin squealed when Yoongi ducked underneath Namjoon's arm and caught Jimin easily before the omega could run away.

"Got you!" He laughed and began tickling Jimin, the small omega screaming and squirming in his arms as he giggled uncontrollably.

"Y'know, Jimin... Yoongi's ticklish too." Namjoon began as he stepped closer with a sneaky grin that immediately made Yoongi freeze. "Want me to show you?"

Jimin still had residual giggles, and he wriggled out from Yoongi's hold the moment the alpha paused. "Y-yeah!" He exclaimed with a cute smile once he was safely behind Namjoon.

The color seemed to drain from Yoongi's face, and he bolted before Namjoon had so much as a chance to step forward. "Don't you dare Kim Namjoon!" He threatened as Namjoon chased after him. Jimin was standing in front of the entrance of the den, watching as the two alphas ran around. Both of them were much faster than he was, and although he was clumsy, he couldn't help but giggle at how Namjoon would almost trip or run into things. It was unusual for an alpha to be as clumsy as an omega and it was amusing to observe.

Watching the two, Jimin realized just how little he actually knew of Yoongi's past. Out of all of them, Namjoon's been with Yoongi the longest. Their trust in each other was really something else and Jimin would be lying if he were to say that he wasn't the slightest bit jealous. Sure, there was nights when the pack had all sat together and shared a bit of themselves and their feelings. It was how they were so close. But Yoongi didn't share all that much. It's always been Namjoon that was honest and open.