Chapter 43: All over again

Jungkook woke up to someone moving restlessly. He sighed and sat up. Taehyung was partly lying on Jimin, leaving him alone while the youngest omega cuddled with someone else. He looked to his right and was surprised to see Jin awake. He was breathing strangely, and Jungkook quickly moved to inspect the omega.

"J-Jin? You okay?" Jungkook asked as he helped Jin to sit up.

"I-I'm gonna..." Jin croaked, and Jungkook cursed. He scooped Jin into his arms and carried him outside.

"Wake up, something's wrong with Jin-" Jungkook said urgently. Namjoon had already been awake, and was on his feet the moment Jungkook appeared with the omega in his arms.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi asked, sitting up with a yawn. He had been resting his head on Hoseok's lap.

The moment they were outside, Jin struggled in Jungkook's hold until he was released. Once his feet touched the floor, he curled over and vomited.

"J-Jin!?" Namjoon grabbed onto the omega's shoulders, holding Jin up as he puked.

"What's happening?" Jimin asked sleepily. He walked out of the den hand-in-hand with Taehyung, who still looked half-asleep.

"Jimin, will you take a look at Jin? I think he's sick...!" Namjoon told the other. His heart was pounding, and a hundred different thoughts were whirling in his head. He couldn't lose Jin.

Jimin suddenly looked more awake, and he nodded. "O-of... of course." He released Taehyung's hand and ran to Jin's side. He held a hand up to Jin's forehead to check if maybe he was running a fever. He used to watch the healers of his old pack work and treat omegas. He recognized the symptoms from anywhere, and had seen the same ones with Taehyung. "I think..." He began cautiously. "I think Jin might be..."

Everyone was piecing together the last of the sentence in their heads in shock. Jin sniffled pitifully and leaned into Namjoon's arms. "Am I... P-pregnant?" He mumbled.

Namjoon's eyes widened and he froze. A confirming nod from Jimin made him utterly speechless. Taehyung was the first to speak. He had made Hoseok carry him and his head had been tucked in the crook of his neck, but upon hearing the news, he looked up. "Congratulations." He smiled sweetly.

Jimin was also smiling, and Yoongi came over to pat Namjoon on the back.

Jin wiped his mouth and looked up to Namjoon. Their eyes met and although Namjoon looked shocked, Jin laughed breathlessly, his eyes beginning to tear up. "A-alpha..." He mumbled and reached out to take a hold of Namjoon's hand.

Namjoon seemed to snap out of the trance he was in and held onto Jin's hand tightly. "I love you, Jin." He whispered, and pulled Jin into a tight hug.

It only took two more days until Jin was walking again, albeit with a limp. The morning they were ready to leave, Yoongi and Jungkook had left to find food. Hoseok and Namjoon were sitting outside and watching Taehyung, Jimin, and Jin roll around happily in the grass. The weather was indeed getting colder and the leaves began to fall from the branches of the trees. Namjoon was worried they might get caught in winter before finding a proper home.

Taehyung shifted, and ran over to lay on Hoseok. "I'm hungry~" He whined as he sprawled himself out on Hoseok's back.

It was a little more noticeable that Taehyung was pregnant. He had a small baby bump, which he excitedly showed off to the other other two omegas. The smell also became more prominent, which meant the alphas were extra protective of him and spoiled him. The second he asked for something, it was given.

Namjoon shifted and crawled over to thread his fingers through Taehyung's soft, fluffy hair. "I'm sorry, Tae. Yoongi and Jungkook should be back soon." He assured. They had left an hour ago, and Namjoon figured they must've killed something large. Either way, they needed to leave soon, because they were losing daylight.