Chapter 31: Can't help it

"He's such a fucking idiot."

Yoongi suddenly pulled Jin away from Taehyung and Jimin. Jin looked confused, but stumbled along behind the alpha as he began dragging him back toward the den.

"Y-Yoongi! N-no!" Jin heard Jimin cry from behind them.

Jungkook ran over, trying to restrain Yoongi. "He could kill you when he's like that, hyung! Don't go!" The young omega tried reasoning, but Yoongi ignored him. He shook Jungkook off, and walked determinedly to the den, keeping his grip firmly on Jin's wrist.

Taehyung stood up, ready to try and pull Yoongi back. It was dangerous for an alpha to be near another alpha in rut. What made it worse was that Yoongi was with Namjoon's mate. Hoseok growled softly, telling him to stay. "But... But..." He mumbled, his brows furrowing.

He could only watch as the two disappeared into the den. Jimin looked terrified and was chewing his bottom lip, obviously worried about Yoongi.

Yoongi and Jin entered the den, and were met with Namjoon's dangerous growls. He released Jin's hand and stomped over to the glaring alpha, Namjoon snarling as he approached. The pack alpha could still smell Jin's intoxicating scent, and he could feel himself getting angrier by just the smell of Yoongi so close to his mate. Before he had the chance to do anything, Yoongi slammed his fist into his cheek, knocking him to the side.

"N-Namjoon...!" Jin ran to his mate, fretting over his reddening cheek.

"Jin's staying in here until you fucking breed him already!" Yoongi practically shouted. "Until then, you're both not allowed out. I'm fucking tired of your shit, Namjoon. I should've done this a long time ago, since the first time you made Tae and Jimin cry."

Namjoon went into a rage. He pushed himself off of the ground and grabbed Yoongi by the hair. Yoongi yelped, but showed no signs of fear or intimidation. He returned Namjoon's glare. "Get a fucking hold of yourself Namjoon. You're scaring your mate."

Namjoon glanced to the side, seeing Jin watching from where he sat on the ground. His eyes were wide and watery.

Slowly, he released Yoongi, who scoffed. "Neither of you are coming out." He told him angrily, turning and leaving.

Jin watched him go, worried that it would be a repeat of earlier. Namjoon slid to the ground and groaned. His cock was completely hard, and Jin whimpered at the sight. He could only watch as Namjoon wrapped his fingers around it and began pumping himself. "A-alpha..." He mumbled sadly when Namjoon growled at him as he tried to scoot closer.

The smell was overwhelming to Jin. He whined at not being paid attention to. Namjoon was pumping himself faster, panting as he brought himself to what looked like an unsatisfying orgasm. Jin was starting to get desperate. Slick coated the inside of his thighs, and he knew Namjoon could smell it.

"P-please, N-Namjoon... I need it s-so bad..." He whimpered and tried presenting. He turned so his back was facing Namjoon, and raised his ass into the air. He reached behind and spread himself. "Please, p-please..." He begged helplessly.

"Fuck. Stop Jin..." Namjoon mumbled weakly. His eyes were hungrily staring at Jin's ass as he continued fucking into his hand. It was taking everything he had to restrain himself. "I don't want to h-hurt you..."

Jin seemed to snap out of the haze Namjoon's alpha pheromones had him in. "What... Namjoon, I don't care. I'm you're mate... I should help you with this." He glanced over his shoulder to look at Namjoon, who was gnawing on his bottom lip. "Nn... You can lose control... It's okay. I want your knot so bad..." He whined and ran his fingers over his entrance, coating his fingers in slick.