💥Chapter 1 -The Fire💥

Kayana Pov.

I couldn't help but get this sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. It was a bit weird. Made me want to throw up in my stomach. Then throw up that vomate. The scene made me want to run away and never return.

Is this. Tragedy? No. It couldn't be. There are people who went through worse. But why .

This disgusting feeling.

This disgusting scene.

Flames completely devoured my house. Burning it down to ashes. All the memories. Some good but most bad.

My family. Oh wait. Where were they?

My dad was probally with that slut.
My mom . Well. She's gone now. Burn to crisp. Joining the wooden ashes

. My only sibling. If only I could get him to safety. He's curently on my back. I'm trying my best to keep him alive but he's drifting in and out of councsiousness. He's too young to die. He doesn't deserve to die. I do.

But I wasn't chosen.

I coughed weakly. Choking on the smoke . It made me feel dizzy.

'Oh dear. What a troublesome sutuation'

What. Who's there? I'm going crazy. I hear the voices.

'Poor baby. Momma's gone.'

Shut the hell Up. Whoever you are.

Just as I was about to feint there was a voice. A sinister one at that. Different from the one in my head. But I wasn't too sure. After all. I may be going crazy from all the smoke I inhaled.

"Oh my little lamb~" It sang with fake sweetness quoting the evil intentions of the words spoken.

It removed my brother from me. I wanted to get him back but I was too weak to scream or do anything about it .

At this point. I was wishing I died. I failed him. I failed him. I Failed HIM.

"Here. I'll take care of him for you dear. After all. I was sent to retreive you. Maybe I can be a little nice. You are quite a beauty~Maybe we can have fun~"

That's all I heard before passing out.

____

My head ached. Everything was black. Blank. No light. No voices. Nothing at all.It hurt so much.

Just an endless void of darkness.

So this is how it goes. Huh.

I die like this.

Well. My f-

But then. It spoke.

"Kayana. Wake up." It sounded , like a he.

"Wake up Kayana. Wake up. You can't sleep now. There's much ahead of you."

Hm?

"W-what?" I said in a shaky voice. I was scared. The one from the fire. The one in my head.

"What's g-going on?"

"Oh my. Look at those beautiful dead eyes you have. They're going to stay like that if you die. And your beautiful skin would all rot and decay."

"H-huh. S-stop. Who are you!?" I demanded in a cold and harsh voice. My tears were piling up. Waiting to flow but I held them back.

He chuckled.