Chapter 5 My demon

Kayana pov

I woke up after a while. I was silently praying it was late morning. But unfortunately it wasn't. It was morning but super early.

I was still in the arms of the muscular male. His breathing was steady and even, and his hair got messed up slightly. His features were quite peaceful. No looks of  mischief or a want for sadistic torturing was on it. Just a relaxed expression. I liked it.

'Was he alwayz like this as a human?'..

To see him so vunerable wasn't an everyday sight. I could have literally killed him at that moment. That was if I were an enemy. I decided to entertain myself by ....I don't know. Blame Ferid for this. I slipped my hand onto his shirt and then began to massage his abdomen. It's really relaxing and helps with sleep.... (lies. I just want to feel his ab-ehem) And he has nice abs tooo.His skin is also really soft.

He groaned a bit before tightening his hold on me. Cute. His hair was so soft I could just...run my fingers through it

I sighed.

I still coudn't sleep.

Trying my best to be discreet I geny pushed Crowley off of me. He stirred slightly . I'm pretty sure he's up.It didn't take much effort to get him off. That's unusual.
After successfully getting him off, I crawled out of the bed and went to his dresser to take one of his coats. Then I proceeded to exit the room.

The halls were silent with only a few footsteps from guards. Every time I passed they'd nod to awknowledge me. Some watched hungrily like a hawk would watch it's prey. The sweet aroma my blood produced drove them crazy. If only I were an easy prey to catch.

They knew I'd kill or severly harm them if I didn't . But if Crowley or Ferid heard I was attacked . Surely they'd be tortured then kilked.

I placed my hand on my neck searching for something. When I touched the right place I could feel the gold chains and lower down was a ruby. The ruby was filled with Ferid's blood. He gave it too me for my birthday. It was also a warning to other vampires. My power and rank got me places. I was thankful for being born how I was but at the same time. I was a bloodsucker. I rather not be human though. Most are so deceitful.

Oh you're so right. They are evil aren't they.

Oh. Hi Kazu.
.

I went towards the garden and entered the flower and bush patch where the mini lake was.

I sat down on the stone path and looked at the lake from afar.

There was a noise in the back. As if someone was there. And I felt a chill run up my spine causing me to jerk slightly.

"Kayana-chan~"

What the fuq

"Kazu?"

The said demon came out . Literally. It was as if he was human just with a horn and a tail.

Wait. But how?

"Oh look at you~ so puny and weak~"

I facepalmed.

"How. When and Why ."
I didn't even know where to start.

Isn't he like only supposed to exist in ny mind. Demon's can't be on the physical human world. Isn't that impossible.