🔮Chapter~36🔮

σωαяι ησ ѕєяαρн

σωαяι ησ ѕєяαρн
......

At this point Kayana's identity was known to literally everyone,especially since the headmaster made her eat at their table the morning before,Yes. He did.Of course everyone was shocked,and she felt very out of place.

She wasn't necessarily upset with that,she was perfectly fine with being close and  close meant trust and trust meant information which is what she came for.

As far as she was concerned,she wasn't a threat to anyone and no one saw her as a threat. Once man is not at treat,they feel no need to keep up their defense and naturally let their  guard down. Once a person's guard is down,they tend to be friendly and allow thought to flow freely,which is what she wanted  she wanted all the information she could get and as fast as possible.

This outside was quite dark and illuminated by a few bright neon lights all over.They were all carved into the walls with some eccentric writing,perhaps a language of some sort.

Kayana stood beside the older male,opting to gravitate towards him  as they looked at the school from the top of the building.

"It's an absolute masterpiece being able to do this with no restraint,to test the boundries and cross the limes of logic. They always taught us magic was a myth,that vampires weren't real
But I never believed it and I was right.
We were right,And now look.One day,I will be able to control the whole world,all those horsemen,all those vampires and everything will be under my command." He rambled,eyes glinting in the dark.

"I-I woah. T-That's impressive...."

She bit back her disgust at the man's obvious hunger for power and control and proceeded to pry more.

"S-so are we the only humans to survive?I can't recall ever seeing anyone else around here...." she said softly,gazing at the room that encased them.

"Not exactly,wow. You really must be lucky to not have encountered us before...how did you manage to be so quiet?"

"Well. I wouldn't exactly say we were always quiet probably just lucky,I feel like nowadays luck plays an important role in survival for us unfortunate ones,I don't know how we even escaped those horsemen....if it weren't for you people we's be dead."

She understood that by the slight shifting she heard,she had gotten his attention for sure,and that this was a crucial moment. She knew this man wasn't an idiot but at the same time she knew humans were prone to vulnerability of moments of relation.

If she could make herself relatable,without making herself a threat by having same,identical or slightly similar motives then she could make herself a pawn for him,at the same time making him her pawn,but first she needed to get Ky on that level too,by adding him to her tragic story of survival of the fittest,or in this case the luckiest,and trustworthy.