🔮Chapter~38🔮

(I did some drawing)

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

I woke up and my mind felt fuzzy and hazy,Really fuzzy

I woke up and my mind felt fuzzy and hazy,Really fuzzy. Of course I knew I was supposed to return to my room at a certain hour but after examining my surroundings I came to the conclusion that indeed I was not on my room.

'You seem to enjoy waking up in other men's beds Kayana,At this rate I think you were the best choice for a demon like myself.'

'Shut up,This wasn't even intentional.'

Third pov

Kayana sighed in annoyance,feeling the urge to throw herself off a cliff.She looked around the room,and saw their empty wine glasses on tje table,and two bottles of wine,one was on the edge,another standing straight.

A few things were also messed up,and a chair waa left  tipped over.

Her dress lay there along with her shoes which were halfway across the room.

"I know for sure you would have stopped me  from going to far." She muttered.

'What makes you think that?'

"Because...Just because."

When the male  next to her stirred in his sleep,getting closer she sighed again.

'Kazu,tell Ky let's leave. It's been long enough.'

'Right.'

.....

With a disappointed groan,Kayana got up from the bed silently,Thankful for the fact that she had no recollection  of anything that happened and a reliable demon.

She slipped on her shoes,and quietly snuck her way back to her room. There,she met Ky,who had successfully knocked out her roommate. He stood with his back to the wall and his arms folded.