Special

Kayana pov

"STARTED FROM THE GROCERY STORE !!"

"NOW I OWN THAT GROCERY STORE!!"

"HEAD-"

"SHUT UP!!"

"-SPINNING THROUGH THE AISLES -"

"I SWEAR I'LL TELL LORD C-"

"OK OK."

Back to the Assassins

"Nagisa, why are you blushing?" Nakamura teased with a devilish grin stretching accross her face.

He jumped and began stuttering nonsense.

"N-no reason!I-i-im n-not blushing!!"

"Oohhhh~Look what we have here~" The devil himself joined in circling Nagisa.

Poor child.

"SPILL." He said.

Nagisa shook his head but froze when he saw a picture of himself....is a very revealing maid's dress. Oh crap.

"KARMA!!" he yelled in embarrassment.

The said male just smiled innocently and Nakamura decided to play along.

"What'll happen if you press that green button that reads 'send'?" She asked faking curiousity.

"I dunno. Let's find out." Karma replied.

Nagisa panicked.

"Ok!!I swear all I saw was Kayana-san making out with that man with purple hair. Ferid I think." He stated sweating profusely.

The two devils just smiled even more even though for some reson they both felt a little...jealous? Whatever it was they didn't like it too much but whatever.

"Is that so~" Karma said.

"Ooohhhh~secret relationship!!" She added

"They didn't do anything intense!!Just a short kiss!!" Nagisa defended

"Any moaning? Did they use tongues."

"No."

"Then that was just a kiss not a make out." *sweatdrops.*

Nagisa almost feels relieved.

"Oh. "

"Karma,Nagisa,Nakamura!" Isogai called out from the living room.

"Yeah?" Karma replied boredly. He lost interest in the gossip.

"We're gonna play some video games come on!"

Well how fun is this gonna get.

....

Back with Kayana

"Kayana-chan." Crowley said softly while the others were chatting in the back.

"Hm,Whatsup?" I respinded.

He used his fingers to fix his hair in the mirror for the sunlight blocker.

"Your brother doesn't seem to like you very much. Did you have a bad history or something?" He asked pulling the braid loose.

I shrugged while stopping intront of a red-light.

"He's changed. Well he had changed." I said tapping the wheel.

"Mhm~I don't know much about you so how about you tell me about the two of you."

"Well only if you share some details about yourself.." i responded.