~ Chapter 25 ~

Kayana's pov

After I woke up Kazu took me back to the gloomy forest we'd usually meet in.

He perched himself up on a tree and idly played with a snake dangling from a branch above.

"Ferid Bbathory eh~"

I scoffed at the name although after I yelled at him...I kinda felt bad but still!He keeps lying to me!UGHHG

"What about him?" I asked casually caressing a flower.A dark rose with thorns to be more precise.The beauty and the danger behind it.

"You really do misunderstand him, y'know." He said closing his eyes.

"Be more precise." I snapped.

"What do you think of him?"

A raven flew onto my shoulder.The sign if death.This animal is the sign.

"He...I..don't know."

I sighed and leaned up on the tree.

"What or rather who do you think you are to him?"

"His pawn.A useless dog whose chains he tuggs at."

A chilly wind blew by and the raven flew away.

"Is that so?After all you two've done.I feel your soul waver when you kiss y'know.You love him,perhaps?"

"Wait!But when that other purple haired one let's you drink.It wavers too and you always blush around the boring guy with the badass haircut."

"Well,at least I know you aren't in-love with that Bathory guy.He's pretty dangerous.He has the queen where he wants her.She made a big mistake letting him go after tgat stunt he pulled of... but as for your personal matters..."

"Kazu stop beating around the bush."There wasn't enough energy left in me for this.I stared into his light brown eyes.

"This is serious."

"I know it's hard for you to trust Ferid but as far as I've seen,he is the safest person to stay with.I could tell by the way he acts differently with you.He cares for you.He wouldn't let you die.As much as he is an asshole sometimes he really cares.I'm telling you this for a reason.You've met before.That all hasn't been revealed to me as yet but He confirmed my suspicions.Don't ask questions cause I don't have answers but what you do is up to you.You and your friend better talk out your issues."

"On another note.Be careful cause your growing soft.When you break.I will devour you.I will possess you."

"Bye."

... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. .

Life is just....annoying.Kazu,what do you mean!!Giffarpit!

*sigh!*

Dammit all!!

I need someone to talk to.I wonder....

Gorgeous (Urd Geales)

Lest <3

Luc

Bae (Crowley)

Chess

Horn

Lacus-chan!

Hotstuff (rene)

Fabulous (Ferid)

Wtf (Krul)

Lucal

I contemplated .

And decided to call Urd.He's a great listener and he-

Beeep BEEEP BEEEEEEEPPPP!!!!!!