🔮Chapter~29🔮

(It looked cute)

(It looked cute)

...........

Third pov

"I know you have issues dealing with that demon of yours but you really need to control yourself more.At least show some self-restraint."

Kayana sat down on the table near him,thanking him when he placed a silver wine glass on the table,filling it with blood.Her eyes held no interest in anything but the contents as his hands poured delicately what she recognized as Lord Ky's blood.

"I know I know.I really am trying,honestly this whole situation is just absolute crap and you guys aren't making it any easier...you should know this Urd."She turned to the side,pouting childishly.

Urd sighed at her immature behaviour.

"This isn't a request.This is an order.You will learn how to control your blood thirst and emotions.You were doing fine up until recently.What's up with that?"

"Fine?I was doing fine you say?"She asked.She wanted to laugh at that claim.

'Ferid was such a tease...Urd honestly doesn't want to know what we did behind closed doors but since he never asked.I won't say anything plus I'm still a virgin ,much to my surprise...so that's just great.It's in my nature to behave this way,what do you expect me to do.All I have is my morals to rely on...which coming to think of it,aren't really that great at this present moment.'

'Believe me,I'm no fool.I am by far not the most attractive female in the world.These vampires have been alive for more than centuries.They are way more intelligent than I am and this 'special' treatment I receive is only because they need me to cooperate with them while they do their research on the whole situation.Me having this golden blood and everything.'

'Of course they could just restrain me and force me to or even threaten to kill me but considering the fact that I have not done anything to disobey the laws,they don't have a valid reason to imprison me or kill me or put me to torture.Urd follows laws strictly so there is no chance of any of those things happening to me.Yes, I am not a full vampire .I might not even be their species but a hybrid so technically those rules do not apply to me but...as of now the only rule I have an exception to is drinking from other vampires directly.'

"Well I haven't received any notabale complaints from your faction or high ranking nobles in Sanguinem." Urd sat on the opposite chair,maintaining eye contact.

'he sounds so shady right now,may-Oh fuck.This is an interrogation.I knew it .He got suspiscious about there,didn't he.What was I thinking going on about having a side hoe as a joke. That could have so many implications.Cheesecake and Crackers.I am a dumbass.....I can't believe it.I need to get myself together before I become the reason for my own death.In this world.I can't afford to mess around like that.I don't have the liberty toss words around so carelessly.'