Chapter 7- Bye Crowley. hello Lacus and Rene

Kayana pov.(Younger pic above)I never bothered to edit is soo...

I was a tad sad. Wait why am I lying. I'm extremely saddddd!!! My stay at Crowley's had ended and I gave him a solemn look to which he smiled softly at.

Sadist.

"Don't worry Kayana. We'll see each other again~" he cooed gently placing a smoothe kiss on my forehead and caressing my cheek with his other hand.

With an annoyed sigh I pouted.

"But it still wouldn't be the same." I mutterred icily folding my arms accross my chest like a little child.

He inhaled.

"And do you think I feel any better?Now I can't drink as much of your blood as I want." He shot back poking my nose

I feigned a hurt expression

"And there I thought you actually loved me. I even had our wedding arranged" I mumbled.

He chuckled and pinched my cheeks.

"Oh stop being a brat~" he whined.

"Now you better go before Ferid get's impatient." He warned.

I nodded grimly and gave him one last hug.

"Bye Crowley." I said pecking his cheeks.

"Bye bye~Kayana-chan!Get home safely." He replied. I nodded and departed with one last wave.

"Bye Kayana-sama!!!!!!!!!" Chess exclaimed loudly.

I waved at her and Horn.

"Farewell!" I bidded before the helecopters took off.
...

I was accompanied by two city guard vampires.

One with my favourite colour hair,purlpe. Another with black hair with a shave in the back.

I didn't really bother to converse with them. I didn't exactly know them so...

I sighed and turned my attention to the windows,focusing my attention on the clouds above and the land below.

I couldn't wait to get home. I was a bit thirsty and could have done with some of Ferid's blood.

The ride was fairly silent but nor peaceful,more like an awkward silence. It made me a bit uncomfortable.

My movements were still. I opened a book from my bag and when I did.

It just had to be the book I accidentaly made Chess read.

And it was on the same page....

Screw this.
My face went lava red.
With anger and embarrassmemt.

I then had a mental breakdown.

Nooooo. Nooo. Please don't remind me off this.

"Nooooo. Whyyy. Whyyyyyyyyyy." I cried hitting my head with an flustered expression. I didn't care that there were others in my presence.

I felt as if my insides were vomiting because lmaoo why was this there,where did she find this,and why did she give it to me.

The male with the cool hair cut gave me a startled 'wtf' stare and Grape just stared amused.