~ Chapter 22 ~

Note -Next few chapters will be like this.So you can understand Kayana's relationships better.

Third pov

Today's schedule was a bit different for Kayana . She hadn't the time to play games with Ferid or visiting him for blood.She was busy.Very busy.Urd Geales had called her privately.This was almost a regular occurance as he would call her in times of need of advice to deal with the livestocks so they wouldn't rebel.Of course some were to spoilt because of their priveledges like the dance lessons and stage,music house and etc. He had ways to deal with troublemakers but...he decided to use a different approach to see if it would be more effective than killing or violence.

Kayana,would also call him .Yes he was a king and he was busy but he was wise and good with advice and knew many things.She was very much interested in history and often asked him what the old days were like.

He wasn't one to waste his time on idle chit-chat or pointless conversations as it was boring and unneccesary but Kayana made it interesting.She always amused him.

Lest Karr would also call often.He was a cute little vampire that she enjoyed conversing with.She found his rants about being better than Krul amusing while she ranted about how adorable he was and that one day she would kidnap him and keep him all to herself.That,of course amused him also but irrotated him.He preferred to not be reffered to anything adorable or 'cute.'

Kayana looked up to the king.They were great rulers and both held pride and a level of coldness that wouldn't bend and break easily.Their neutral demeanor was very calming and she enjoyed hearing them speak just as much as Ferid and Crowley.Kayana always loved a calm,deep voice or even a teasing voice like Lacus,with an accent.

"Good morning,Urd Geales." She greeted teasingly.They were video conferencing and Lest Karr,Ky luc and a servant accompanied him.

The said king did not look amused buy his eyes glinted.

"Good morning Kayana Shiona.Let's not beat around the bush please.I am quite busy and have no time to waste." he replied coldly

She smiled slightly .

"Yes,you highness.Good morning to you too Lest and Ky."

Ky waved with a smile while Lest nodded.

"Right.I looked over the documents you sent me..." She started bring out her research.

"And much to my suprise.I have found knowledge on the matter."

Urds expression remained the same though he grew interested.

"No way~That's impossible." Ky objected.He has never heard of any humans doing that sort of experimentation.

Kayana paid him no attention and carried on.

"I returned to my old house with the thirteenth progenitor,I was planning on looking for any leads on how I was born a half vampire but I expectes my search to be unsuccessful because only ashes remained but...I saw my dad's old truck.He had some interesting things in it."

She pulled out a vile of an orange liquid.It had a foul scent and an odd look.

She gagged at the scent and her nose began to burn slightly.

The males looked the vile in interest.

"My father had been doing research in how to turn vampires into humans...so he uses to do experiments on me."

She places the liquid down on the table.

"This,is a viled filled with contaminated blood that belongs to me.It smells revolting and I have yet to find out what made it contaminated.I used the labs to compare it to my blood and what I got as aa result was that they tried to fuse it with human blood and animal's blood.They also added unknown chemicals to it and well..here's the result."