Chapter 16 - To Germany and Russia and the tragedy Part 2

Kayana's pov

After taking a good look at the surroundings I stepped into Lord Ky's mansion. I couldn't help but admire the beautiful ,rich and diverse artwork. Ferid was filthy stinking rich but Ky  was filthy stinking irritatingly rich.

"I'm by far amazed.This interior design is extravagant." I said in complete astonishment. My eyes darted from side-to-side as they scanned every inch of space revealed to it  taking in every crack,and every perfection.

Ky smiled in amusement

"Ah well thank you. I am glad you like my tastes Kayana-sama." He said walking with his hands folded behind his back.

I almost blushed

"Eh, well I'm glad t-oh wow!!That's the cutest little doggie I've ever seen!!"

He has a doggie.

Awww. Cute!!

"What's his name Ky-san?" I asked teleporting to the floofball and picking him up. Where did he even get this?

"Well~I named him Ky jr." I giggled at the name.

"That's so cute." I said patting Ky jr's head.

He laughed.

"I haven't met a vampire who likes animals or even got one. Why do you have a dog?" I asked.

He put fis finger on his chin and rubbed it.

"Ah wwll I guess I just found it and wanted to keep it for fun. There really isn't any reason." He said.

I nodded.

"Bark!" Aoooiooiiowjdhdosoaidu.

"Whose a cute little doggieeee?"

Ky looked with an akward expression.

"Sorry bruh. I just love cute things... (like urself and Lest)"

He laughed.

"Well thats a first." He mused. Lest hated his dog ever since it bit his hat.

I chuckled as Ky Jr. Licked my face.

"Ever wondered what would happen if you feed a dog vampire blood...."

Ky stared at me bewildered. '
So she was faking her love for animals?'

"Um. Don't experiment on my dog please." He said .

I chuckled.

"Don't worry,like I said. I wouldn't hurt a floofy poofy."

...

Lord Ky is soooooooo hot and I just feel like trash.

Oh my gosh. He has a pool for no reason and like he's wearing swimming clothes and I am trying not to die here.

Ok. *breathe.* Keep it together.

"You really know how to entertain yourself don't cha. " I said from the terrace. He was right next to me. Like right next to me as in. Like riiight next to me!!!!!Oh my gosh.

He leaned against the railing.

"Yeah~the others are missing out on the fun~I love pools." He replied. The vampire guards were stationed by the doors.

"You are dissmissed. Just have the entrance secured." Ky commanded turning his attention to them. They nodded and bowed.

"Yes Lord." The responded obediently.