~ chapter 23 ~

Continuation of the meeting.

Third pov

"You are not a fourth progenitor.You are a second."

Kayana sat up n her chair with a confused expression.

HUHHHH?

"Pardon?"

Urd scowled.

"I know you heard what I said." He replied but she ignored him.

"Urd...How exactly or rather where did you hear that from?" He picked up a glass filled with blood and took a sip.

"Your blood.It has an odd scent.That one time you fought with me.You were stronger than Karr, when I told you not to hold back.You're a pure blood which automatically makes you strong and I am beginning to supect you have a demon also ."

A demon,huh.Kazu.

"Hi love!It's been a while."

"You know...I think your suspicions are right." Ky nodded at my words.

"You talk to yourself alot.At first I thought you were weird."

I stuck my tongue out at him and ignored his insult.

"Kazu.Please come out."At her command the demon formed.A gust of wind made her hair flare up ad the progenitors' eyes widen slightly.

His eye glinted with unclear intentions. and he smiled politely..well mockingly polite.

"This is Kazu." She introduced.The said demon looked bored now.

Urd stared at the demon with a cold look.

"Kayana.How soon can you return to Europe?"

"ah...well..I have plans to go undercover and infiltrate the demon army."

Lest gared at her ,making her shrink back .

"Are you crazy!?Suppose they found out and kill you!?" He snapped harshly.Ky looked amused at his outburst.

"Hey,Lest.I have i-

"This is an order.You will not infiltrate the demon army."

She growled in frustration while Kazy returned to hell

"But what if I succeed!What if I get valuable information!The vampires will have the upper hand!" she argued.

"You dare speak back to your superior ?" Lest continued.

A challenge.How nice.

"You're only one rank ontop of me Lest." Kayana retorted boldly.As of now she was treading on course waters.Lest Karr did not put up with crap.

Ky knew not to get involved but he still made an effort to calm us down only to get shut up by Lest.

"That matters not Kayana.I gave an order and you will obey it."

She turned to Urd with pleading eyes.

"Urd,you understand me right?If the mission were to be sucessfull.We could could get information that could help us eradicate the remaining humans."

He remained silent for a moment .

"I understand that if you find vital information,it would give us the upper hand but it isn't worth the life of someone with your intelligence and power.I agree with Karr on this one."

Her eyes widened and  she was ready to object but his glare silenced her.

Her fists were clenched at her sides as she pouted silently and threw a tantrum inside her head.