🔮Chapter~34🔮

Third pov

Third pov

After the events of yesterday,Kayana was escorted to a room down the hall,and into a place that resembled a grand lobby. She was quite shocked by the sheer beauty of the place.It looked untouched by the sin that corrupted this world so many years ago,it looked do...clean?

The place itself wasn't exactly weird looking per se but there were certain oddities that you wouldn't particularly find anywhere else,not like anything in the world was even normal anymore.The floors would glow sometimes,and she swore she heard the walls talking to her,yet when she's look to see the guard's reactions,they seemed to not hear anything at all so she shrugged it off completely.

Between demon, vampires, apocalypse , Literal horsemen of John and all others. It really did seem to be proving quite eventful in here.

At this point,she was dropped off in front of a door,and left there but not after recieving a cocky smirk and a small tap from the guard on her left,who winked whilst he walked away.

Kayana knew she dug herself in a hole by doing this,but orders were orders and she had to prove herself by completing this mission. She knew failure would surely seal her fate as an outcast amongst ranks, and any method ,she deemed to be fit at that point.

However,she for for sure,she would not be sleeping with that old nasty man. No matter what circumstance. Which meant.

"The mission has to be done fast,Kayana.I can just feel the lust being emitted from these men and it's so strong,I myself might fest off of it."

Startled by the sudden voice,Kayana yelped,however a hand swiftly covered her mouth,the male leaned into her ear.

"Shut up,Kayana." He growled,holding in an amused chuckle.

"Oh,it's just you." She sighed softly.

"Tell me,Kazu. Did they look suspicious of us?" She asked,in a hushed voice.

The said demon,still not fully materialized just floated around,knowing that the room might be bugged and have cameras so full materalization might get him caught.

"Kayana,those men looked like they didn't even register anything you said,seriously. What did you do to them!?"

"What did I do!?You're the Incubus here." She snarled through gritted teeth.

"What about cameras,wire taps?Can you sense ,see or smell any?"

"Darling,do I look like a dog to you?" He asked humourlessly,And unimpressed she folded her arms and lay down,coming in directly under him.

"Kaz,yah gotta work with me here. Please. Just for the moment."

"Hmmm,and what do I get in return?"

"Nothing,now come on."

"I don't really want to,darling. Try again." He clapped back.

"Ugh,fine. If you help me,you'll get something in return. Now please help."