Chapter 17- To Germany and Russia and The Tragedy

Kayana's pov

"Come on Erica!I know you can do it!" I cheered excitedly from my seat. My hair shhok along with my body. The vibes were intense at the moment. My favourite livestock was in a dancing competition and she asked me to come and look at her. I had nothing better to do so I did.
Urd was seated to my left and Lest Kar was not there as yet. Ky didn't seem o have a interest in it but he said he was also coming later.

Erica looked up at me and shot me a nervous glance. Her oponent,Judy, I think. I can't remember her name, was looking at Urd. He had a cold expression on his face as ususal and paid no heed to her.
*yh sorry but no Urd for the girls.minneeee*

I smiled reassuringly from my seat which was above the others in the theatre. It was coishioned in red vevlet pillow thingies and the chairs were golden framed.

They all had to go in for the line-up.

"Urd-san, who do you think the best dancer is?" I asked sitting back comfortably. He sat back leaning his head in this hand in a sophisticated manner. How does he even look so gorgeous by sitting. Like dang. He, Ferid, Crowley , Ky and adorable Lest are from some foreign land of fabulousness.

"I don't know." He responded simply.

"They are all good dancers but some just stand out more." He added.

I hummed in agreement

"Valid point. Say, why do you have such an interest in ballet?" I questioned out of curiousity.

His bored eyes switched to my direction.

"I'm not sure. It's just entertaining and a lovely type of dance style." He muttered softly.

"Eh. Well it's quite difficuly and technical. I tried before during my danys before the apocolypse but I'm not a good dancer and never was so I didn't get in the accadamy." I resonded.

"I see." He commented not wanting to pry or sound rude.

For a moment I felt lost looking at his eyes but I sighed instead and looked up at the roof. How the fridge do they make ceinlings look fancy.

"Ms. Shiona, is something the matter?" He asked .

I shook my head.

"No Urd-san. Just admiring the architecture." I responded

"Following Contestants please step onto the stage." The announcer said loudly cutting off our conversation.

Immediately I put my head down and eyed the stage. My excitement returned.

"Judyray ( Judy-ray) Sonta please come to the stage."

And it begun.

She walked on her tippy toes and held an arrogannt expression. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes at her but instead clapped when we were told to give a round of applause.

The lights dimmed and the spotlights were all on her. Few people attended the show. Livestock were allowed too attend and well the judge Urd put some peolpe who had an experience in the profession to do that. Some children had parents who were into it like a thug. They were just about 13 so now they were 17 almost 18 so they were put to use.

The music began and so did the dancing.

...

"Second place is Judyray Matsukawa."

"The winner is....Erica Sangui."

I grinned flashing her a look of approval and pride. She was over-elated. Judyray seemed to be mad but she still shook Erica's hand and congratulated her. I smiled at her, maybe she wasn't all that bad.