Chapter ?Recap

This book began 2 years ago and is still running.

Kayana lived with an unstable family. An unfaithful father,a biased mother,a cute little brother whom she lived but also envied,and her pitiful self.

Of course,there was a fire,which was rumored to have been purposefully set to eradicated the family,due to fathers being involved in shady activities.

I have seen comments about Ferid,and yes,it was meant to be this way. Ferid is clearly and obviously a creep,I have done research and asked opinions of his personality before adding him here.Hence it will remain that way.

This kind of forbidden relationship he created with Kayana is emotional manipulation,meaning  as a fragile child ,longing for affection which she never got,he was able to use that as her weakness,by spending unusual amounts of time with her,and doing intimate acts with her,spoiling her and keeping her near him at all times,limiting Krul's  interactions with her. By doing this he knew he was sure to gain her trust,and when he does find out exactly what she is,he'd have her in his side.

Crowley and Kayana have a mutual respect for eachother. Meaning,they understand each other's capabilities,and circumstances.
He still does not understand what she is,and would prefer not to get involved,though be knows because of Ferid it is probably inevitable....
Kayana does get along well with Crowley,and enjoys spending time with him,she is curious about his past,but doesn't pry too much ,she asks him to train with her,and often entertains him with her stupidity.

Chess and Horn see her as a sibling of a sort,as she enjoys doing girly things,sew dresses for them,brings back luxurious items on her travels,and allows Chess to drink her blood. Chess does get jealous when she hogs Crowley too herself,and often wonders how she can so easily get his attention. Horn,does get jealous from time to time,but she does trust that an actual relationship will never happen. They do care for her though,and she cares for them,and will always protect them.

The Progenitors- much of her is unknown to them but she is not like by many of the lower ranks.

Upon her first arrival at Europe,there was still mild curiosity,then she was able to leave on a positive note,leaving the higher ups pleasantly surprised with her corporation and work ethic.

Urd- he was given a note from a long time ago,predicting her appearance,hence there is a mutual understanding that he must keep watch on her.

Lest- follows Urd's orders,but has taken a liking to her(he do b kinda possessive tho)

Ky- follows Urd's order,and has also taken a liking to her. Of course,he likes having her all over him,but he has his own duties and responsibilities,fun can come after.

We can see Kayana was obssessedbwith her brother,but as soon as she has him,she loses interest. This simply symbolizes human desire in real life. We always want something,but when we gef it we suddenly don't have any interest in it anymore. This also happened with her parents' relationship. Her father is the one that proposed,and as soon as he had the marriage he wanted he lost interest and hence he became unfaithful ...pity (i really hate unfaithfulness ,its just so scumbaggy)

As Kayana grew,he demon also manifested,He is an incubus and lustful demon. This affects her personality. Kayana is very friendly towards everyone,and tries to not get on anyone's bad side.
She is infact a second progenitor,and yes we know there are only two but for the sake of this story she was an experiment gone wrong,and also a result of something else.

Kayana feels responsible for not being able to help Mikaela's family,she had been getting bad vibes prior,seeing as how easy it was for Mikaela to steal a map and a gun,but she never knew Ferid's actual plan.

Mikaela does not hate her at all,but does feel a deep sense of anger,not being able to comprehend why she even stays near Ferid. But like I said,emotional manipulation, she feels deep sentiments for him,and will not let him go that easily.

Lacus and Rene are her trusted friends,she trusts them with her life,and they too have developed a sense of loyalty to her.She treats them well,and allows them certain privileges,such as access to her own palace luxuries. She also spent much time with them whilst in Sanguinem.
They don't like Shiro though.He usually prevents Lacus from being too close to her,much to his dismay.

Yuichiro still dislikes her.

Yoichi is not to clear on his own feelings,she let Lacus kill his sister,but she also prevented him from killing him,and gave him food.

Currently she and Ky have to steal information and wipe out a magic sect.
After she returns to Sanguinem and then the main storyline will set. I hope to reach there by the end of April. Perhaps setting goals will he me update more often. I hope this clears up some stuff.

Basically,most of the vampire's main interest is to find out what she is and what use she can be with the exception of those who actually care for her,and I will not reveal who actually care or who doens't.