👑Chapter 28~👑

Third pov

"Lest w-wai-ugh.."

"Too hard!Take it easy!"

"You're going t-to fast!!"

"You're very sloppy.Geez."

"Stop thrusting at me so much!"

"Stop being lazy and fight me."

Kayana sighed .She lay on the floor with numerous slashes and gashes.Blood smeared all over her bruises.

She was panting and sweating slightly.

Lest Karr was brutal.She may have been stronger but she lacked proper training and technique.

She groaned and charged at him.

"Damn you." She cursed ,raising the sword above her head.She was ready to strike but he easily avoided her.

"That was obvious." He said nonchalantly while kicking her down to the floor brutally.Yup,that would leave a bruise...or two.Nop,actually a few broken bones.

"Think before you act or you will lose your life on a battle field."

She coughed up some blood while trying to ignore the pain in her spine and all over her body.

'Kazu...' She called .

'I-I need power.'

"Don't think about calling your demon.You aren't going to get anywhere by only relying on him.What if someone took your weapon?What would you do?You are a 2nd progenitor.Get up and fight like one." He barked monotonely and kicked her again.

She remembered.

Flashback

"Eusford,weren't you one of those dudes who taught people swordsmanship?Not to bring up any unpleasant memories or anything but,what was it like?"

We were chilling in his unecessarily huge bathtub.

Cause we're bored,and I suggested we relax in a tub.He didn't really care or want to but with enough convincing,he agreed

"Hm~Well...I can't remember much."

He replied running a hand through his long brown locks.

Kayana sighed and rested her head on his chest.

"That's a pity.I've always been interested in history.Did you know I have my own documentary?Well it's not about me but It's so weird someone with my name and who looked exactly like me existed before."She muttered.

Crowley lifted an eyebrow.

"Isn't that too much of a coincidence?Maybe it's false."

"I was thinking that too.But ,anyways.I would just like to ask.Can you teach me how to weild a sword properly?"

"No,that would be way too tiresome." He said flatly.

Kayana turmed to him and pouted,giving him puppy dog eyes.

"PWEASSSEEEE."

"...Sure."

"You're the best!"

She hugged him .

"Love youuu~

Crowley rolled his eyes and then smiled.

"Yeah yeah."

...

'I will not let his teachings go to waste.'

She got up and got into a fighting stance once again.