Chapter 2 What am I?

Kayana pov

I grippd Ferid's shirt as he walked along the hallways humming a random tune.

I just kept staring at his outfit. It was different to the guards' own. But then again. He is a noble.

..

We finally got to the throne room. The guards opened the door for him. He nodded at them and walked into the room.

"Oh Krully~ I brought your guest!" He chirped with a sinister smile.

The said vampire Queen glared in annoyance at him and spoke with disgust in her voice.

" Don't call me that unless you want me to cut off your arm." She warned  'sweetly' .

"Now now. Don't be so hostile~ " He sang sweating slightly but covering it up with one of his signature smirks.

She then turned to me who was still in Ferid's arms.

He put me down and stood by the wall leaning on the frame with his arms crossed listening attentivly to what Krul was about to say..

I felt a bit uneasy around this girl. Something's off. But anyway. I'm a kid. For now all I had to do was play innocent. Not to be the beautiful flower. But the serphent that lay beneath.

"Well. You're cute aren't you. It's such a pity I couldn't get my hands on you before." She started off leaning her chin on her arm.

What?Already off to a confusingly rocky start.

"Hm."

"Ah. Your mother's looks. Your father's eyes." She continued while stroking my face.

The pedo's

I had the urge to slap her hands off. This is creepy. I want my mother........ I wanted to cry . But what does that do? Certainly didn't help me save my family.

"Did you know. Your unloyal dad. Every night he'd go to another woman. A whole new family. Then come back to you and your family?" She asked with that same sickly sweet voice. Again.

I nodded unsurely and held in my crocodile tears . I stopped the waterfall before it could flow.

" I did." I responded shakily. What does this have to do with her!?
I-i want to g-go back.

"Hmm. And did you ever tell your mom?" She asked again raising her eyebrows.

"No your majesty." I replied unsurely.

"Such manners. Just call me Krul. You are royal also dear. I'll make you grow up strong. " she said smiling.

I nodded.

"But first let me explain your history." She stated heading to her throne.

Ferid continued listening silently in the corner. For once he had shut the hell up. But he still kept his smirk.

"Now. You aren't human nor a vampire or a demon. A mix of all. It's difficult to explain since you're young but I assume Ferid would taint your innocent mind sooner or later." She explained shooting the male another dirty look.

He rolled his eyes and scoffed.

But decided he's leave the queen. Just for this once he wouldn't annoy her.