🔮Chapter~35🔮

Kayana smiled in delight she she conversed with the intrigued kids around her,in hopes of getting some attention and gaining their trust but at the same time to blend in with them.

Many questions were thrown her way and she tried her best to keep up her shy and flustered appearance,especially with Stephen,she could see he would be an easy target,And with Kazu's help,it wouldn' be that difficult to make him subdue to her and eventually tell her what she'd need to know.She even thought she could have a little fun with him,seeing as how easy he was to fluster.

She asked many quetsions concerning the place and much to her delight got some answers from those who were filled in pride for their accomplishments amidst the chaos.

"Wow,I never knew schools were still in business.Back in my old school,it was never this pretty." She said.

"Oh,It's amazing here. We have butterflies,gardens and oh even magi-

"Magazines!" She was interrupted by another child.

"Yeah,really cool magazines." Others piped in.

"Oh...magazines huh. It'be been a while since I saw one of th-

Insert royal trumpet sounds.

Bang Bang

Startled,Kayana dropped her spoon,heart accelerating for a brief moment,then soon her fear was replaced by confusion when she noticed all the children standing up immediately,and bowing their heads,placing one hand across their hearts.

"Hey,what the hell are you doing,do you want to go to the back house!?" Screeched a nearby child,

"The what!?" She replied in confusion.

Suddenly,the doors busted open,and surely enough,the men walked in,first a band of musicians,with two trumpets,two drummers and one male with a symbol.

They were all dressed in special clothing,consisting of royal blue shirt,and white pants,with golden tracings on them,and they had a glow to them,a magical glow....

'Just what the hell is going on here?'

Behind them,was a man,with golden crisp blonde hair and emerald green eyes that sparkled like jewels,his skin was a clear as a moonlit night sky,and his looked smooth.

'Kayana~ darling...if you openly lust over him like that,I might have trouble controlling myself~'

'Kazu,to be very honest. I am trying BUT I WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO IF ALL THESE FUCKING MEN EXIST EVERYWHERE I GO,FOR THE LOVE OF CHEESE WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM A HORMONAL TEENAGE GIRL WITH AN INCUBUS DEMON WHO GREW UP WITH A DISGUSTING PEDOPHILE NASTY FUCKING PSYCHOTIC VAMPIRE MAN ,TWO INCREDIBLY HOT GUARDS,A PAST CRUSADER WITH AN INCREDIBLY RIPPED BODY,KINGS WITH SERIOUSLY ATTRACTIVE CHOCOLATE BROWN SKIN THAT I NEEEED IN MY LIFE,A TRASH VAMPIRE WHO LIKES TO MAKE OUT-

'Okay,Okay.....geeez.Calm down. I waa just kidding.....Lord....'

'Well I'm not joking at all. This is seriously unfair.I hate all of you.'

Between her internal Dilemas,she didn't see when the headmaster walked in. At this point everyone was chanting something and she had not a clue about what it was and started panicking.She did try to process the words but it sounded so clustered between all the voices and the music,and she eventually gave up.

Only then did she see them all stop and bow again,however she didn't,and this....unfortunately angered a guard.

"You!"

And just like that,the room went quiet.

'Lmao. You're fucked.'

'Shut up. I know that already.'