Truth or dare

Kayana's pov

Crowley is here!Crowley is here! CROWLEY IS HERE!!

"Crowley!!!" I exclaimed glomping onto the muscular male.

He smiled .

"Kayana-chan. Nice to see you again." He said.

I nodded at him.

"Hi Chess-san. Horn-san." I greeted.

"Hiya!!!!" Chess exclaimed happily while Horn smiled fondly at me.

Ferid exchanged his greetings. He got some false smiles from Horn and Chess.

But he couldn't care less.

I followed them into the mansion of course still clinging onto Crowley just to yuh know. *ehem feel *ehem Dem muscles*ehem*

"How about we stay at Kayana's mansion today. I doubt you got to see it." Ferid suggested.

Crowley looked at me as if asking.

"Well sure.why not."

...

"Omg!!I love the colours!!" Chess  gushed.

Crowley gave me an unimpressed look to which I smiled slighly and wrapped my arm around his bicep again and lean on him.

"Oh come on Crowley~ what's with the look. Pink and purple was  obviously the only choice." I said .

"I should have known."

...

In the room now we all sat on the couch in the library.

Chess and Ferid were playing chess and Horn was reading...a manga....I was pretty astonished. But anyway I on the other hand.

Was clinging onto Crowley like an annoying little leech and bugging the living daylights out off him.

I wanted to style his hair. But he said no because he didn't want Lord creepy getting any ideas. He might do something as crazy as cutting it. For fun. Or because I like Crowley's hair too much for his liking.

So I settled for clinging onto him

Literally.

I invaded every last mm of his personal space.
And I made sure to give him a nice biiigggg hug. That way he couldn't get away.

"Kayana. How much longer are you gonna do this?" He asked rather annoyed.

"Woof."

He gave me a 'wtf' look.

"It's creepy." He said weirded out.

And then I licked his face.
Bwahaha. It's his fault for being hot.

"The fuck." He cursed wiping it off.

I made sulky noised and licked him again.

He sighed and tickled me.

Oh crap. Busted.

I put my hand up to show I surrendered but unfortunately that didn't work.

"Fine fine. How about you watch some videos with me." I suggested almost begging.

He gave me a cautious glance.

I smiled

"Don't worry. It's not too stupid."

I took out my magical headphones and tablet.
"Don't worry my old man ,Crow. I'll show you. Youtube!" I heriocly declared earning a sigh from him.