🍁Chapter~39🍁

🍷..........🍷

Being able to go back home was the best feeing Kayana had so far. Of course she was able to complete the mission and everything was fine and dandy but she really started to Miss home,and being with her close friends back in Sanguinem
Kayana and Ky were able to celebrate(nah. Ky just drank a lot of blood and got back to paperwork as his duties were calling)whilst Kayana took all their soup stocks and food and binge watched some old films on vampire technology.
I mean special jobs call for special celebrations,I mean it's not like he could have resisted a superior.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
The journey back home was much shorter than the journey to the sect,as they were able to fly on choppers this time,and . The flight was filled with silence,as Kayana had fallen asleep on Ky's shoulder amd cuddled up to him as a child would their beloved parents,and couldn't be bothered to wake up for any reason as she felt as comfortable as can be.She was completely beat. All the stress and anxiety she felt from the thoughts of failure had finally been removed,and she was free again.

Upon arrival at the Russian territory,Ky shook her awake.

"Come on sleepyhead." He said,poking her cheek.

"Mhm." She responded groggily,clinging onto his arm.

"We're here,Kayana. Don't you want to get rid of those uncomfortable clothes and eat all the desserts you could ever dream of?"

And just like that,she jolted awake,stull hazy but at least excited enough to get off the copter.

.........

Firstly,Kayana went straight to her room to change,then she moved over to congratulate all the vampires that helped her in the mission ,as they all stood in line,whilst others moved the captured humans to maximum security booths,completely chained up and immobile.

She could see the look of betrayal on the faces of those she knew . The siblings and the male she was assigned under but all she could do was look at them coldly.

'I did this because I didn't want to kill you.'

But the look of anguish on the headmastsr's face she could only shiver in disgust as she remembered how eager he was to touch her.

'Honestly,If you were hot I wouldn't mind.....But I never had that priviledge as a child,and you don't have that priviledge now.'
(She's referring to times where she's be treated differently because of her appearance as a child. Don't worry I hate favouritism too,but i've grown to accept that I just have to deal with unfair treatment because I was never as cute or as pretty as the other kids)

After she finished ,she went to report directly to the king as per request.

Urd was pleased with the success of the mission and newfound control of her powers,which she had to give a full detailed report of including information such as triggers, hindrances,any notable weaknesses etc.
The process was to be said and written but they were unfortunately interrupted by a call.
Apparently there was a meeting taking place and of course all meeting were necessary for the head to attend.

Kayana hated being involved in them but before she was able to leave,he accepted the call. Kayana froze when several pairs of eyes made contact with hers,and out of embarrassment and anxiousness she blushed and looked away.Somehow hoping that the walls could save her.

Most nobles were sitting down,files all over their desks,however she was standing,peering over Urd's shoulder,because she was previously observing the notes he had taken whilst speaking to him.Her both hands were on his shoulder.