🔮Chapter~33🔮

🌸

🌸 ..........🌸

It hadn't been long since Kayana was put into the clear,and whilst waiting for Ky to wake up,her mind wondered off to think about the blonde vampire she left behind.She hoped for the best,and by best she meant Ferid leaving him alone.

To be very honest Kayana avoided Mikaela at all costs at first.She didn't know how he felt about her not coming to save his family that night and he was also quite aware of her taking a liking to Ferid.The very man he absolutely despised.

So of course the girl would go the opposite direction of him,and avoid him like a plague.The boy was set up,had his family killed and turned into the very species his beloved brother despises against his own will .

Then,there was a day where she was hanging out with Lacus whilst he was off of patrol. Like no other,Sanguinem was dull. The area in which they occupied lacked human presence as the children were scared of the noble and her purple haired companion.

It worked for them though,as moments alone were what they enjoyed most.

Whilst they were busy chatting with each other Mikaela approached the two silently,with a face devoid of emotion.

"Lacus,Stop. You know I play mariocart better than you. You can't even fly a plane properlyyy."

r"You know damn well I can." He snapped back,flicking her head.

"Wh-

"Kayana." Suddenly,a soft yet cold voice interrupted them both.

They both stopped conversing,and turned towards the culprit.

"Oh,Look its the newbie." He mocked.

Kayana tilted her head in confusion ,but still offered the small boy a smile.

"Mika,hey. What's up sweetie?" She asked,looking at the smaller boy.

Mikaela's cold blue eyes went from hers to Lacus' then to her's again.

"May I speak to you,alone."

Her reaction was a bit delayed. She really thought he wouldn't want anything to do with her.

"Sure."

She turned to Lacus who was now pouting.

"You rather spend time with that blonde boy than me?If I didn't know any better I'd say you're just like Lord Ferid." He sputtered.

"He-

"Don't even compare her to that bastard."

Again ,you were shocked.

"Oh,I....uh thanks Mika. Ayy look at the time,sorry Lacus,I gotta go,Okay." She leaned down and placed a kiss on cheek.

Leaving him to pout even more,and with a craving he felt annoying. This was supposed to be their day to spend timmeeee.