Chapter 3 Training and Crowley

At the age of 15

Kayana pov

"You're not winning this time you bastard!!" I yelled charging at the noble ,Crowley ,who just chuckled at my fired up expressions.

"Think again ." He chimed. In a split second he was behind me. Luckily, I fell on my feet and knocked him down in the process. But of course he turned the tables and flipped me over. He was now on top of me.

"You lose~" he purred..

Damn it. Not again.

I tried pushing him off but he was too strong.

So I did the second best thing. I poked his stomach.

"That trick is old now. It i-"

He was cut of by me kicking him in his part.

"Fu**." He cursed getting far away from me.

"Why you sneaky little brat." He groaned annoyed while holding it.

"I'm sorry but I'm not losing this time." With that I got up and ran at him. He still managed to dodge my attacks effortlessly. I kept on attacking in blind rage but I got slashed.OK!!SHOW OFF

This sun of a gun
.

He punched me in my back and I slapped his face Haaard. Sorry love.

"Ouch!That's no fair!Slapping me after kicking my crotch!!" He whined.

"What a naughty little brat~"

I rolled my eyes.

"I'll make up for it later."

I took out my sword and attempted to stab him but He stopped me and the force sent me back quite a distance.

I groaned.

This guy......

"I'm making you pay for that. " he declaired mischeivously , finishing his sentence from before.

He attacked over and over. I dodged over and over. I waited for an opportunity to hit him. But it never came.

I guess I have to use brute force now.

I punched and kicked and slashed. I tried every reckless thing there was. That way he'd get confused after a while.

I was successful a few times. But only a few.

Look at you. Weak.

Shut the fudge up.Kazu

How pathetic. You're wasting oxygen. A puny pathetic excuse of a Vampire.

I am a fricken half.

There's no such thing. Especially for you.

I landed a slice on Crowley's hand. I sliced it completely off.
He grew amused.

"Dumba**. I still have my dominant hand." He said.

"Not for long!!"

I finally was able to get somwhere. He focused on keeping his dominant hand. While I simply struck his chest.

He landed in a wall.

I quickly teleported to him and pointed my sword on his chest.

"I win~"

----