Chapter 8- The Virus

Kayana pov

I was just about finishing  up a cake in a cafe when all of a sudden the man accross me collapsed after a series of gasps and painful yelling which were his last words.

W-what!?

"Someone!Help!" I exclaimed in fake worry.I didn't care really but I surely wouldn't want thag body to stay there whilst I ate.I thought maybe he had a heart attack or something.

But there honestly wasn't even any need for fake worry because the others collapsed to.

It was a horrific sight to see. Trains were crashing and Blood spilled everywhere. It made me thirsty and It was so temting to drink.

But I don't drink from any other than Progenitors or my assigned gaurds.

I was getting startled by all the sudden noises and cries.Enhanced hearing could be a pain at times.
I didn't know what crazy disease that was but I wasn't bound to catch it so I got up and ran off to find Lacus and Rene. My guards.

...

All I could say was .Chaos. Chaos. Chaos!! Planes crashing and catching afire then blowing up and killing those in -and around it. The poor little children didn't know what to do. It was tragic really. What were the humans up to?or was it vampires? The remaining children on the streets bawled their eyes out. And the other teens who were there either out with friends or whatever dropped dead also. They cried out for help before they died but even the ambulance and hospital workers who were in the hosoital ,which a car crashed into and blew up and then the building collapsed.The people and corpses underneath were crushed creating a bloodbath. Their last words were inaudible.

. Cars ceased and those moving were crashing about. Slaughtering hundreds of peopele . I needed to get away from the maddness. I had a few near misses and I wouldn't want to get hurt or killed.

I sniffed the air for their scents and was lucky enought to get a whift even with all the other blood scents wavering in the air.

They were located amongst a more peaceful neighbourhood.

"Rene-kun!Lacus-kun!" I called out reaching them in lightning speed.

"Oh Kayana-chan~ I thought you left us." Lacus chimed patting my head gently.

I sweatdropped buy smiled at him anyway.

"I technically did but it's chaotic out there and well I didn't exactly know what to do..."

Rene picked me up and held me bridal style.
Oh damn he's such a prince charming.

I used my hands to wrap around his neck in a comfortable position.

Lacus scoffed in the back.

"You guys. We have the opportunity to drink as much blood as we want and you decide to do a princess and prince scene instead." Lacus scoffed with judging look and a hand on his hip leaning all his weight on one side.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Well he is a turn on..." I argued .I am hanging out with Ferid too much.Please forgive me.I am so sorry.

"What!?"

"Whatever Lacus. Lead the way." I replied waving him off.

"As you wish."