Chapter 15 - To Germany and Russia and the Tradegy

Part 1

Kayana's pov

I was summoned by the queen of Japan. For what,I don't know.

My head felt a bit numb due to the fact I literally fell down 4 flights of stairs containing at least 200 steps.

Youch.

I was still part human and even a vampire would have to at least feel that.

Well off with my self pitying.

My heels clicked against the floor as my purple eyes sent skull rotting glares at anyone who gave me a bloodlusting look. Disgusting and ontop of that they were hella creepy with those hoods.

The so-called fourth progenitor,me. Apparantly had extremely appetizing blood. One of the most exquisite. It was such a pity that I wasn't a livestock or a weak vampire. It had been said that I killed or tortured those who dared to oppose me and try to get a sip but it wasn't me. It was that hella possessive shit. You done know who it is.

Ferid Bathory.

....

"Krul Tepes-sama . I am at your presence." I stated trying not to cringe at me stating the obvious.I bowed before her and stood up after I was told to do so.

Her peircing red eyes gazed boredly at me. There was a stack of papers in the hands of three of her servants.

"Good. I need you to pack some belongings at once. I am sending you to Europe." She said in an authorative voice.

I nodded but questioned her

" what is my mission?" I asked

" Seeing as you are outside the most I am sending you to report to Urd Geales."

"...who now?"

She sighed

"The head of the progenitor council."

Shouldn't I be in the counsil to. I'm a friggen 4th.

"Oh ok. I see ,well I better start my packing then..."

Noo. That means no more Lacus,Rene,Crowley or Ferid. 😢.

Darn. And whose blood would I live off of.ill not drink from a human.

I shouldn't ask Krul. She'll just be like.

'You'll have to drink from a human.' And crap like that.

I turned and exited the room.

Dang.

...

"KAYANA-CHAAAANNNN~"

Boomed Lacus' loud voice startling the vampire guards but they couldn't scold him as he held a higher position than they did.

They couldn't  believe how casually he talked to me.

Rene also there gave a nod of aknowledgement.

"Kayana-sama." He greeted. The rest of the guards addressed me with my last name

"M'lady Shiona-sama." The other fuglies greeted with a bow.

I nodded at them and told them to be off with their patrol.

"Aye Laci-chan. (LACKY-CHAN)"

I hugged him tightly and also Rene with a monetone look caressing my features.
Rene is my prince charming.

"Where are you off too beautiful?" Lacus flirted while brushing his lips against my palm playfully

"I'm off to Europe."  I chirped back pecking his nose.