Chapter 20 - Escape

Third pov

Mika staggered home weakly until he arrived at his house.

Yu, who was upstairs, was wide awake and jumped at the sound of the front door opening.
Then the lights were turned on

Mika climbed up the ladder to see Yu awokem.

"Uh. Oh, you stayed up. I'm touched." Mika said smiling widely.

Yuichiro didn't bother sparing him a glance. 
"Oh yeah whatever."

"C'mon don't tell me you're still mad at me." Mika stressed

Yu sighed and rolled for his back to face Mika.

" Of course not.I ate you're curry so we're even." He grumbled.

Mika held a confused expression

"Just kidding but the kids enjoyed it." Yuu added

Mika then smiled.

"So what did you have to do. I mean to get the curry."

Mika's expression faltered.

"Idiot. Next time we're trading my blood."  Finally deciding to sit up. The raven haired boy still kept a sour boy expression.

"Come on! Nobody wants your nasty blood and besides. Kayana-chan didn't let them take much." He joked.

Yuu glared at him with a pissed off expression.

"Huh!?"

"Kidding."

"Forget about it. You need to focus on killing the rest of vampires. Just leave the rest to me."

"Stop it!" Yu hissed. Fed up with his bull crap.

"You cant take on all the burden by yourself. I'm not stupid. I know how strong all the vampires are. I know that beating them is impossible.

"Stop. I don't want to hear it." Mistake 1

"These kids look up to you. They hang on your every word." Mistake 2

"' we can beat the fangs.' ' we won't lose." It gives them hope." False hope Mika. False hope

"It gives all of us hope. Now lets get some food."

...
Timeskip to after the map and gun was revealed.

Kayana's pov

I woke up at least 1 hour later.  Some shit dream was racking up my brain.A small groan escaped my mouth and a yawn following after as U sat up slowly and stretched.  I looked around and found Ferid dressing. Now I have my suspicions. What is he up to now....

"Ferid. The hell are you doing?" I asked adjusting my position .

He continued buttoning up his shirt also fixing the cape.

"Nothing much~" he replied almost sarcastically.

I don't buy that.

"What. Lies. You gotta be up to no good." I retorted neatining my knotty hair to make it at least presentable .

"Like what? If I were up to no good I'd be undressing~" He said innocently.

"It has something to do with the map. Doesn't it?" I stated ignoring his suggestive comment.

I was too tired and lazy to actually get up.
So I just sat and stared at him in a totally uncreepy way....

He sighed.

"Well~ I should've expected you to guess that correctly. You saw it when it went missing. Didn't you?"

I nodded and sighed.

"I'm assuming its all staged and some unlucky family is gonna get fucked tonight."

"Geez~ such vulgar words for a lady." He teased.

I rolled my eyes and lay back down.

"You're so vulgur and violent for a drop dead gorgeous and fabulously beautiful man plus you're a fricken pedo. Tsk, what a turn off."

He chuckled and feigned a hurt expression.

"I'm flattered. I never knew I was a 'drop dead gorgeous and  fabulously beautiful man.' "

Making a loud and extremely sarcastic scoff I replied.

"As if. You know that damn well. "

He raised an eyebrow.

"Is that a confession? " he mocked.

"Hell no, there's more people just as hot as you just not as fabulous so don't get too cocky." I teased.

"Ok M'lady~ Now I have stuff to do so maybe we can flirt later."

"Whatever Ferid. Do whatever the hell, I'm too tired to move."

He hummed.

"Just thought I'd inform you but..."

He sun around suddenly anf stopped smiling. Bipolar .

There was a deathly silence.He meant business.

"Kayana-chan. From today forward a plan would be set in motion. It's gonna be a wild ride, stay by my side and keep in contact with me when you're not. Don't trust anyone that's not worth trusting. Keep your emotions in-check and...don't die."

With that he surprisingly gave me a hug, a short  kiss and left.

What was that all about.

The seraph of the end.

The Seraph of the End is a magical curse created by human experimentation and then grown inside a person.

Some seraph were experimented on by the Hyakuya Sect prior to the Apocalypse. The term "seraph" refers to a type of angel. Guren Ichinose has been experimenting on them as well. So far, all of those tested are capable of handling Black Demon Series weapons. Other surviving human organizations around the world have experimented on the Seraph of the End, but even their cruelty pales in comparison to the that of the Demon Army. Both the Hyakuya Sect and Demon Army erase the memories of the experimentation from their test subjects.

Like the Four Horsemen of John, the seraph strive to kill all humans and display absolutely no interest in vampires if they transform properly. They speak in archaic language and have no recollection of their human identities.

This is what I know. I can't help but feel bad when a horseman dies. They were once humans,right but whatever.

Ferid has finally put his plan into motion. It has to do with seraphs....does that mean.

Mika...Yu!
Oh no. The Hyakuya's! Shoot. No.
I got up and threw on my purple gown and a pair of shoes.

I opened well tried opening Ferid's room door..but he locked it.
He knew me well. So I was trapped in here.

My brain was so fuzzled that I wasn't thinking right.

He wouldn't kill them right. Right!?

Mika's pov

They're all dead.

All. Yu escaped.

This is it.

It's  all over.

Everything.

I did this.

It was all my fault.

Damn right it was-me

....

What is going on....what did Ferid mean....what is it? Why is it bothering me? Wht do I feel a ...a what...a feeling? I feel a feeling...

What is it?

...........        .........

No offense but I wouldn't mind if titans ate a few of my clssmates rn. They're such a pain in the but. Anyway. Sorry for taking o long. School started. Yh. So....enjoy.