Vampire Rules + Extra special

Laws

 Vampires are forbidden from meddling with the Seraph of the End. Violation will result in imprisonment for all eternity

. Prior to the Apocalypse, vampires were forbidden from meddling with human affairs. This law was overturned once the human population became threatened, and vampires rose up to save their food supply

. Drinking blood from another vampire is taboo. Only nobles are permitted to turn a human into a vampire.

 Vampires are not allowed to use another vampire's blood to turn a human into a vampire. If they do so, both the sire and the young vampire will be subjected to imprisonment for all eternity.

And other

Sixth progenitors and above have all been turned into vampires by the First Progenitor.

Only sixth progenitors and above may attend a Progenitor Council meeting under normal conditions.
Abnormal conditions include when a lower-ranking vampire is reporting on the battlefield or a lower-ranking vampire is the vampire of highest authority in a region

Vampires (吸血鬼,, Kyūketsuki?) are an immortal, ageless race that feeds on the blood of humans. All vampires were originally humans who were turned when ingesting vampire blood although they like to pretend otherwise and look down on young vampires as "former humans."

Weaknesses-Vampires

They have immense pride and typically underestimate their human opponents or may refuse to work together with vampires of rival factions.Sunlight Exposure to UV light will create a toxin in their bodies, and vampires must wear protective gear to neutralise this effect. Otherwise, they will burst into flame. Even with the protective gear, they disdain the sunlight, but they can tolerate it.Daytime. Without protective gear, vampires are too tired to function during the day time, as shown by Ferid Bathory in The Story of the Vampire Michaela book 2.They can be killed if their heads are destroyed. One bullet will not do the job.Cursed gear and enchanted gear used by the Japanese Imperial Demon Armylimit their healing capabilitiesRemoving their heart will weaken them and begin to turn them into a demon.

....

So if you're wondering. Because Kayana is not fully a vampire she can drink from vamps and vamps can drink from her.

she can widstand the light. She is a 4th progenitor for now. But this will only be released with details in due course.

She doesn't fully trust Ferid Bathory as she gets older for her own reasons. Crowley ,on the other hand. She trusts more even thought she basically grew up with him and sometimes even addresses him as 'My King.' This will also have to do with gaining his trust.

She has a soft spot somewhere in her heart unlike most vampires

She has respect for Horn bec4ause of her beauty and politeness.

She thinks Chess is a brat.

Quote: Life. What an interesting game.

Crowley x Reader.

" Crowley-sama." I called to the vampire male .

He looked at me with his red eyes and hummed in response.

"Yes?" He asked patting my head.

"Question. Who turned you...into a vampire?" I asked hesitantly.

He smiled amused just slightly at my question. Even though his eyes showed slight regret and remourse in it .

"Why do you want to know?" He asked deciding to play a game. To mask his emotions.