Chapter 9 - Yuu and Mika

Kayana pov

(THIS IS WHEN THE HYAKUYA'S WERE IN THE CITY)

I yawned and stretched. Today was supposed to be when I meet Lest but I don't know if he's still coming..
I got out of my bed and dressed into my noble attire.

Yes. If you didn't guess before. I was a noble.

I was not stronger than Krul. Just slightly stronger than Ferid for nowWe all know we have limits. I have mine and he's been around for 2000+ years so he's a more experienced fighter.

My attire was the purple top and the white pants with gold rings on it . There was a grey belt-like pattern on the middle part if my top and the sleeves were boot-leg like. It wasn't too fancy. All that made it stand out was the necklace from Ferid and the earings from Crowley amd the fabric. One of the finest.

The reason I had to meat with Lest was because for what? I don't know or care.

After putting on my black and gold heels(The main colour is black but there are lines and striped gold patterns on then topped of with two golden hoops)

I exited my room in Ferid's one hellova mansion amd proceeded towards the grand kitchen.

It was just so extravagant. As in everything. All details of this palace has a fine touch to it. It made every part stand out.Ferid went waaaay over the top with this place.

How he even got this built . Only Chickens know.

"Kayana-chan!!!" A familiar voice exclaimed running towards me like a little child,slicing off my thoughts. This happend every time.

I looked at the tall male blankly.

Not this again.

He then jumped on me and I simply caught him. With a struggle. I'm smaller but I have strength just not for this.

"How's my king doing?" I asked with a small smile but just a small one.

He grinned.

"Oooooh. You still call me that!How cute!!" He mused flicking my fore-head making me lose balance and fall.

"Ouch." I muttered disposing of that trashy King of mine with an annoyed grunt.

He laughed and picked me up.

"Sorry sorry. I just love that expression~Anyway I'm fine darling~What are you doing up?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes and yanked his bangs harshly making him pout and put me down.

"I was heading out for a walk."

"Oh you were~ By yourself?" He asked .

I nodded.

"I'll have Lacus and Rene follow you." He said.

"No thanks. I'll go by myself." I responded.

"Hm. Well of you insist. " he shrugged...

"Stay safe my darling~" He added hugging me tightly again. I had to pry him off. Like literally cut his hand off to escape. I learnt the ways of Krul.

"Yeah yeah. Bye bye now Ferid." I said walking away. And like the bipolar creep he is he just caught his hand and replied

"Bye bye~ and be quick. I need some of your blood~" He said.

"Mhm. Okay. I'll be back." I mumbled. I then got out of his embrace . For the second time- Yes. He hugged me again even after I cut off his arm-and walked away from him.

I had to walk throught the whole mansion and guards asked if I wanted to be escorted but I declined. It was a 'me' day. A day where I can relax. No Ferids and no Crowleys to dirty-talk any crap. No Chess' to annoy my soul. Well I guess I have my everyday girl talk with Horn so...