Chapter 19 - Sanguinem

Kayana's pov

"Sorry for the long wait, Shiro. I just hadd some stuff to discuss concerning the past few events."
I said as we entered the streets.

He nodded silently still deep in his thoughts.

I didn't bother him. I'd have to get him a room in my mansion.

"We are going to my mansion where you'll stay. I will have Lacus ecplain the rules of vampi- wait." I came to a screeching halt when I just realised something.

"Shiro, your eyes." I muttered.

His eyes were still violet. His hair. Why was it white when he was younger?

"Shiro what are you . Human, Half or Vampire?" I asked.

"Half." He responded. He'd have to live of off my blood.

"Okay."

"Well you'd still have to obey city rules." I concluded.

...

A few days later.

As usual I was taking a daily stroll through the city. It was rather peaceful...until I heard.

"Aaaarghhh!!!!!"
*splat*

"Stop wasting it. Do you wanna get sick?" a scolding voice said.

That voice.

"It's nasty. I won't drink this crap." retorted another.

"You need to quit being so picky."

"And you need to quit doing what the fangs tell you."

Mika frowned and got up.

"I don't think it's all that bad to be honest." He said .

"Seriously?" Yuu growled.

"At least we're alive and more importantly we get to live with our family." He added throwing away his packet.

"Don't you think that's enough?"

"I'm not their livestock." Yu grumbled angrily.

"Ugh." Mika sighed exasperatedly.

"It's like talking to a wall with you."

"Your stubborn streak won't keep them away from your neck-

He barely dodged the packet Yu threw at him. Instead it hit the ground landing in drawings made by little children.

Yu watched as two vampire city gaurds walked in their direction. They made no signs of getting around the kids. He abruptly got up with an even more pissed off expression and concernly exclaimed.

"Hey!!"

The brown haired boy looked up un confusion, still holding the chalk in his hand.
Just then. The city guard harshly mashed his hand and the other kicked the girl aside as if they were trash . It was humorous in a way to me but still. How could they.

Yuu finally ticked and bolted towards them in blind rage.

Mika stared wide eyed and put his hand out to stop Yu before he did anything stupid but it was too late.

"Stop Yu!! Don't do it!!" He exclaimed desperately fearing dor his life.

I would only step in if things got too out of control.