Chapter 11- Crashing Planes.

Kayana Shiona pov

I woke up to see I wasn't in my new room. This place....

The holes in the floor and cracks in the roof. Water was leaking into a small red bucket and water from the roof onto the floor making noises.

'Pit.'

'Pat.'

'Pit.'

'Pat.'

It went creating a distracting noise.

From a distance I can hear shuffling. I had no Idea where I was so I got up and stepped onto the wooden floor. It creaked slightly  and I flinched at the noise. This wouldn't be much of a help if I were to sneak around this place.

Anyway. I tip-toed  towards the door as quietly as I could and followed the shuffling noises until I was able to hear what was being said.

"I'm not keeping you. Why would your mother even give you to me?I already have that pesky shit like my own to handle . She goes with another man makes a child. Comes with me to try make another. I'll punish you and her ." He said sinisterly. Sobs could be heard and struggling

"L-l-let m-me go you y-you bastard!" It...-more like a she, cried out.

"Shut up!They'll hear. Don't make me kill you!"

"L-l-

Then I heard a violent slam echoing throughout the hall and gasps.

"I said to shut up you filthy little shithole!"

My eyes widened at the voice.

My father? Who is he with?

What is the meaning of this?What  manner od maddness is this.

"I'll have you locked up in the cupboard! Worthless crap. "

"P-pleas-s-e s-s-top."

Who was that child and why the hell is my crazy-ass father threatning to lock her up in a cupboard.

I opened the door slightly and used my enhanced eyesight to see what was the problem.

A little girl was being dragged to the besement almost unconscious. Beaten badly and crying. My ugly ass father with an ugly ass face was making a rucus about stuffing her in a closet.

Just then Kazu appeared. He pulled me towards him from behind and put his chin on my head.

"You stressed your father out so much. He used that doll sister of yours as stress releif. Look at it. Pitiful." He spat glaring daggers his way.He ran his hands through my purple lock wit one hand while the other rubbed circles on my stomach.

"..."

"Oh come on now. Don't play innocent Kayana. You're the reason she never got a happy life~and you know it. It's all your fault."

He bend down and spoke in my ear.

"Oh. Looky here. At a loss for words? Imagine being burnt alive in a cupboard after being tortured and abused for years and years. I kinda feel sorry for her~and you were there enjoying life. Not even noticing her existance. You didn't tell your mom about your dad. Your poor little brother looked up to you and you forgot him so quikly. You even sleep with vampires . Shameful. I know,you murdered a human or two when you went to the surface. What an Evil Creature. Why bother living . You're gonna die and turn into a demon eventually. You're life is worth nothing." He taunted.

I looked again as the little girls was beaten until unconsciousness took over.
I held back my tears. Why did I want to cry? I didn't know. It's just that. I looked at my dad as a role model. A paragon to follow after. Then I find out all this. But. It's too late to do anything.
And this isn't about me right now. That girl. What has he done to her!? I really want to help. But that was the past. I can't change the past. It's too late and besides..I didn't even know her.