Chapter 10

The Gryffindors all flood into their common room to celebrate Harry on retrieving his egg, but I walk towards the dungeons, knowing I am not welcomed there. When I enter the dungeons, I start walking up the staircase leading towards the dormitories when I sense someone following me.

I stop walking immediately, "Why are you following me Draco?"

My body turns around to see Draco standing a few steps down in an expectant way, "I am not following you. I am simply heading up to my dorm room."

I let out a snicker, "Yeah because your dorm room is on the girls side. What do you want? And make this quick, I have things to do."

Draco stands up straight and walks a few steps up since I have not started walking up the stairs that turn into a slide. "The thing is love, if I tell you what I want, I am afraid it will have an affect on you."

Rolling my blue eyes, I reply in a snarky tone, "how so?"

He takes the last step right below mine and does not say a word. I still stand taller than him at this point but only by an inch or so. I shake my head at him, annoyed with this game he is playing. 

Before I go to leave, I question him, "Are you going to tell me? If not, then I am leaving now."

He closes the gap between us as backs me into the wall behind. I seriously do not have tolerance for his games right now. "You see, regarding the thing I want...I know you can help me." I tense up slightly, but keep on my unreadable poker face. There is no way he knows about me or my mind compulsion.

He puts his hand on my cheek lustfully and stares into my eyes, "This girl is ruthless and evil, yet funny and caring at the same time. I know she feels something for me, but she will not admit it. I want this girl." He leans in closer to the point where his lips are hovering close to mine while I show no emotions. "I want...you."

In a moment, he crashes his lips to mine and with that, I quickly push him away before anything becomes of it. "You are a feisty one." He laughs at his own words and walks forward to approach me once more. "Why are you pushing me away love?"

My tongue is sharp, "Do not call me love. I don't like you, simple as that. I do not feel for anyone and never will again."

He smirks, "That is a pretty narcissistic thing to say, don't you think love?" I glare as he says love again. The nerve of him.

I cross my arms, wanting to be done with this conversation. "I do not share the same opinion as you. I do not feel any emotion anymore and I do not want to."

"Then how about we change the circumstance shall we?" I raise my eyebrows curious as to what on earth he could possibly say next. "Then kiss me because you want to, not to feel something."

I stay silent for a moment before leaning forward slightly. Draco has a knowing look on his face as he closes his eyes to lean in again. Before our lips can touch I whisper, "No thank you." I pull back in an instant and back away, leaving Draco in a daze.

Stunned for a moment, Draco gathers himself. "I think you are just scared about what would happy if you felt something between us" I shake my head and he looks over at me. He leans closer and his lips hover over mine, "You could feel and be happy." 

Still not taking no for an answer, he stands proud. As I feel an ache in my throat, I start to grow angry. I cast a silencing charm over us and look into his eyes moments before opening my mouth to bite into his neck.

A scream escapes his lips, yet no one can hear him. I enjoy the fear radiating off of him now.He struggles against me but his strength cannot match mine. His head falls down and I suddenly back away. He falls down on the ground in a heap, unconscious from the blood loss.