Chapter 35

Sorry for the slowish updates...I decided to change a few things, so I have been going back to rewrite these chapters trying to not mess anything up plot wise later on! Enjoy x

Harry has been an amazing teacher the last two weeks, but it is obvious that people are onto us. Filch has been trying to catch us every time we meet, although we outsmart him always since he isn't the brightest squib.

I look up to see the twins nod their head, signaling we are clear to walk over to the Room of Requirement. The group of five I am with file in, but I stop when I hear a hiss from behind me.

I turn around to spot Mrs. Norris stands behind me without Filch, trying to look intimidating. I bare my fangs and veiny eyes at her, making her cry out and scurry away.

Inside, Harry gazes around the room to make sure everyone is here before beginning today's lesson. Harry's eyes linger on Cho as she looks at him with admiration evident in her eyes. Something is bound to happen there eventually, but we all know she is still mourning the loss of Cedric.

"Stunning is one of the most useful skills to know, especially in a duel." He motions his hands to separate the room into two sides, so I go over to stand next to the twins. "Come on Nigel, give me your best shot."

Nigel, the one I've seen around but never known his name, hesitates as he walks in front of Harry in the middle of the crowd. Harry and Nigel nod at each other before backing up to their respective ends.

Harry has his arms down, letting Nigel take a shot at him freely. Unsure, Nigel says, "stupefy!" Harry and Nigel both are thrown backwards, falling onto the ground hard.

As Harry gets up he mutters, "Not bad at all. Quite good really." Nigel sits up, stunned, looking at his wand wondering how his stun was that powerful, all things considered. "Next pair!"

No one volunteers except for Hermione and I see Ron to the left of me, so I push him forward. Ron looks back to shoot me a glare, clearly not wanting to fight Hermione. At first I think it is because he knows Hermione would easily beat him, but when he goes up to say something to Hermione, it is clear that I am wrong, "Don't worry, I'll go easy on you."

I roll my eyes at this, knowing all too well that he is overconfident. Hermione smiles, "Thanks, Ron." All the guys cheer for Ron as he takes his place.

From behind me I hear, "One sickle."

"You're on." I laugh to myself when I hear this, knowing who the winner of the twin's bet will be.

Ron stands with a smirk on his face before looking determined to beat the girl he is in love with. Right as he is about to raise his wand up to cast, Hermione quickly shouts out the stunning spell, making Ron fly through the air. He lets out a screech when he hits the ground, and starts to groan as he lies there.

We all start laughing at this, and it makes me happy to see Hermione kick his ass. The girls go over to Hermione to congratulate her while Ron wearily stands up to sulk over our way. He looks at Fred and George, "I meant to do that."

"Sure, Ron" I say, clearly not believing him. Ron goes to stand back in line, yet I have a different idea, "What do you think you're doing?" His eyes widen at my question. "You're not done until you go against me."

Ron gulps at this, knowing how strong I am. Everyone listens in intently as he shakily asks, "But is that really fair?"

I smile at Ron and pat his shoulder, "Yes because I'm going to think of this as revenge of some sorts."

He fearfully stays in place, knowing I have not forgiven him for his attempt to kill me last year. The twins push him though, like I had done before. Ron shakes as he walks back to where he was moments before.