Prologue

Wedding night
p a l a c e

"Good morning bossy."

Her big hazel eyes fluttered open to his deep chocolate brown ones that were shining back with love and joy.

The cool Ireland air was sneaking through the window just enough to gently kiss the couples refreshed faces.

Ireland. The place they chose to honeymoon at. The place they shared their first kiss, and the place they first confessed their love to each other.

"Good morning husband." She murmured, still exhausted and maybe a bit shamefully hungover.

With a shy smile the newlywed groom leaned in to kiss his beautiful bride.

She lay in bed, bare and naked to his eyes from hours before.

"You're my wife." He whispered in awe, scared to wake up from what he believed to be a dream.

A really precious dream.

"I am." She whispered back with a goofy smile before petting back the loose strands of hair that escaped his man bun.

"Wow."

She giggled before pulling her husband on top of her and kissing his lips in a lovely rhythm.

"Mrs. Rollins." He mumbled against her mouth with a grin.

They had both decided to ditch Lopez and settle on the last name that she fell in love with him by.

The fact that she agreed to take his last name meant more than the world to the Iowa native.

"Mr and Mrs. Rollins." She whispered back.

Seth had been overjoyed and even a bit overwhelmed at this new change.

It was more than enough to make him the happiest man alive.

For starters, he was sober. He was only an alcoholic for his wife, drunk on her love.

He lay beside her and gazed in to her eyes as he traced the gentle features of her delicate face.

"My love."

A wave of red flushed her face. His love, just as she always desired to be.

She desired to be his all, and that was just what she was. Pure and simple.

He cherished her. Every part of her. He made sure that she knew that too, never missing an opportunity to kiss her or say he loved her.

His index finger slowly ran across her lip, admiring the soft and plump beauty it was.

He admires what comes out of it, what she does with it, and how she expresses her love with it.

"Mrs. Rollins, are you blushing?"

The cool covers were a shield, and she used them to hide her red face.

Seth frowned and pulled them down.

"Never hide from me bossy. I love making you blush, the color is beautiful. Reminds me of a rose."

Oh dear...

"Stoooop." She whined as another wave of heat took over her caramel skin.

He chuckled, puckered his lips, and pecked Sasha's softly.

As he looked in to her eyes uncertainty overtook him.

Sure they've said their I do's, but with all they've been through it was hard to hold on to that.

"Sasha?" He questioned.

"Yes sweetheart?" She replied.

'Man up Rollins!' He scolded.

"Forever?" He whispered
"And always." She breathed.