f o u r

Honeymoon day 4
c a n t h e l p f a l l i n g i n l o v e

Sasha's P.O.V ~

Lilac lights are a luminous attraction to my relaxed eyesight.

A mellifluous melody croons softly through my ears and I can't help my body's rhythmic sway as it caresses my senses.

Seth rubs his stubble against my cheek and lifts my wine glass to my cool lips as I bask in the gift of his presence.

We were invited by one of his old friends to a ballroom dance event.

It's a romantic and formal gig, I'm used to cheap beer and club music but Seth insisted it would be fun.

So far I've really enjoyed myself. The environment is peaceful, loving.

"You're so beautiful." He murmurs in my ear.

Then there's the man beside me, making me melt in to a puddle.

My cheeks heat and I sigh against him, his masculine scent filling my nostrils.

Burberry and Gucci Bloom, a nice mix

I understand his obsession with my scent because the Burberry is calling out to my minx, telling her to devour this man.

"Mban agus uaisle tá sé in am don damhsa traidisiúnta lovers."

I raise my eyebrows and glance at the MC who is dressed in a tuxedo.

Seth smiles and kisses my neck before turning me to face him. Some of the couples scurry to the dance floor as the melody changes to a slow Gaelic instrumental.

"B'fhéidir go mbeadh an damhsa seo ag mo bhean."

Um...

"What?"

I shoot him a confused look which makes him laugh.

"I said, may I have this dance my lady."

"Oh. Well yes in that case." I murmur.

He grabs my hand with a goofy smile before leading me to the dance floor.

"Seth I suck at ballroom dancing."

He shakes his head and positions my hands around his neck before resting his own around my waist.

"Shh, just follow my lead sweetheart."

I sigh and sway with him, moving forward and backwards when he instructs me to.

I'm sure I step on his toes a few times but he ignores it like a gentleman.

I squeal softly when he twirls me around and brings me back to his warmth again.

A giggle escapes me as my eyes gaze in to his, the melody still croons along.

It soon reaches its end and we continue to stare in to each others endless orbs.

"Can I have a kiss?" He whispers.

My mouth is dry upon seeing the emotion swimming through his face, so I just nod and lick my lips before pressing my mouth against his.

"I love you." We both murmur against each other at the same time making us smile goofily.

We pull away and the audience applauses everyone that participated in the dance but I only focus on the man in front of me.

My love...