s i x t e e n

b r e a t h e m e

Sasha's P.O.V ~

Three pending pregnancy tests rest on the counter as I pace the tiled flooring of our neutral colored bathroom back and forth.

Bayley is seated on the closed toilet seat, bouncing her leg up and down in an anxious rhythm.

We ran in to that CVS like two chickens with chopped off heads.

She gave me words of encouragement as I urinated on all three of the different brand names and supposed alternative types of pregnancy tests.

The thought of me having a child inside of me this early in Seth and I's relationship is frightening.

How the hell would he react to that kind of news?

How will I react? I'm not suitable to be a mother at this age.

I'm not even thirty yet!

I just got back, I'm supposed to be in the ring soon.

In fact I'm supposed to be in the ring tonight.

I was booked in a match against Summer on RAW but my fate for that will only be able to be determined by the three little sticks on the countertop.

This could kill my career.

"Fuck, Bayley I'm freaking out."

She smiles sympathetically,

"It'll be fine Sash. Trust me."

I take a shaky breath and pull my hair back, securing it in a ponytail holder.

It feels like hours pass before the timer informs me that it's time to check.

Bayley gets up on shaky legs and we both stumble over quickly to the countertop.

++
Pregnant

No. No no no.

This isn't possible.

Fuck.

A silent tear rolls down my face as I stare at all three of the tests in awe.

I look at Bayley nervously and she looks back with hesitation,

"Maybe it's a fluke?" I whisper shakily as more tears roll down my face.

Her eyes widen and she shakes her head,

"Sasha I-"

"Please. Please Bayley I'm begging you. Tell me that it's a fluke!" I sob out.

Her arms catch me as my body limbs forget how they work and I fall numb.

She holds me up as I break in her arms. I crumble down to a shell of a woman, just body, no shining soul.

How the fuck could all of those beautiful days turn in to this absolute hell?

The realization hits me like a wrecking ball.

I'm young, naive, and definitely not ready to be a mother.

"Bayley what am I gonna do?" I gasp and she sits us both on the tiled floor gently.