e l e v e n

Honeymoon day 11
s t o l e n d a n c e

Sasha's P.O.V ~

"Oh dear... it really has been a while."

Seth chuckles at my hesitation and helps me sit up as we both skate over to the rink.

"Don't worry my love, we can't let that pretty face get injured. I'll catch you."

I sigh and use his helping hand to get in safely.

I bite my lip, putting all my power in to focusing, and hold on to Seth's hand for dear life.

Once we manage to get inside Seth warms us up by softly skating forward until we reach a wall.

"You look nervous babe, want me to hold you?"

I blush crimson and nod making him grin and kiss my frowning lips,

"Don't be embarrassed. I love holding you so it's a win win situation."

He winks and grabs on to my hips before slowly taking us forward.

Much better.

I don't know where all my nerves have emerged from but Seth is doing a damn good job at calming them down.

The song is one I've heard only once before, it's really good though.

It's pulsing through my ears but Seth is doing a good job at blocking it out with his soothing words of encouragement.

For a little while longer we skate around in a peaceful environment.

His arms the only thing keeping me unafraid, soon enough I was able to skate on my own.

His brown orbs didn't fail to watch me closely, making sure I didn't slip.

Luckily I didn't. Not once.

Soon enough we both became tired and skated over to the snack bar to re- energize ourselves.

"What is it with you and getting stuff stuck in your beard?"

I giggle and wipe off the frosting dripping from his cinnamon flavored pretzel.

He sighs,

"Listen bossy, the beard gets hungry too."

I roll my eyes and continue to munch on my chips.

His hand rubs a soothing rhythm on my knee.

These last few days have been so refreshing. I cannot think of a time I've been more happy.

His presence makes me feel like a moth drawn to a flame, it's irresistible.

His love is purely my drug and I'm proudly addicted to him.

He offers me a piece of his sweet treat which I happily take.

I wonder what Roman would say if he saw all the crap we were eating.